First off most of the sentances are links so click to see the retail or place where I got them from!

~Flowmaster Original 40 Series 3" in / Dual 2.5" out: $35 + shipping <- New never used

~ Granatelli Mass Air Flow Sensor w/ Cold air tuning: $150 shipped <- New never used

~JBA Headers 4.3L for a 96 or other years w/ the egr on the the header. They are used and abused!!! Beware check pictures in gallery before buying! The headers work but the drivers side is know to leak. Altho I have never used good gaskets with them either: $200 shipped <- used

~ASP Under drive pulleys for GM V6 and Small Block V8! 60 Shipped <- New never used

~EGR Mod used on a 96 4.3L, I'm not sure what years it works on but if yours has the egr tube running from the header to the front of the intake it should work! $30 shipped <- used

~K&N Air Cleaner for the stock 96+ 4.3L airbox: 25 Shipped <- Used but like new

~SWEET Hooker Euro 2.5" in dual 3" out exhaust tips: 60 Shipped for both! <- New never used

~Stock 96 Xcab LS Grey Cloth Seats, working, and handles are there not broken! 75+ shipping. <- Used but in good condition. No tears or holes

Here is the gallery with all the pictures!

PLEASE PM me if there's anything your interestead in! The pics in my gallery are the only ones I have!!