350 and 377 stroker SBC

I have one fresh rebuild 350 vortec SBC. This is complete from the roller cam to the oil pan. I also have some vortec heads to make it a long block assemble if needed. I also have on stroker motor starting with a standard bore hyd. roller 880 vortec block with 4 bolt mains and set up for a external fuel pump if needed. All new eagle balanced parts and is a complete short block NO CAM. I have several hyd. roller cams if needed and some vortec heads to complete the motor. Call 920-901-9777

The 6 inch rodded 350 is sold so cross that one off you wish list. Also the 377 with the Speed Pro pistons is also gone. I still have one 377 with the same compression only with a set of KB pistons. Same set up, same price. I also just finished a 350 sbc Marine short block, this is the roller cam motor with the 395 hyd. roller and the larger 6qt oil pan. $900 with a Marine core motor in exchange. This is a great street motor with this cam 350hp and 400tq same as the 350 GM Ram Jet motor. Phone calls only 920-901-9777

I have one of the strokers left and one of the marine motors. Time to check the boat motor and see if you did get all the water out of it?

The 9.5-1 motor in 377ci is also gone. I did put together a new one with a flat top piston and has 10.3-1 compression with the same hyd roller cam set up blockl. I have a complete 4 bolt hyd roller cam block cleaned honed and set up for a new stroker in the lower compression if needed. As for the marine motors just one left. Call 920-901-9777