FREE: Vintage 'BrewCityMuscle' sports/athletic jersey

I must say I'm a little bummed to see BCM all but done for. Years ago this was such a great local Milwaukee/WI site for cars and BS. (I'm not trying to start a discussion on the subject of why this happened, just saying)

Well, if you're feeling a little BCM nostalgia I have just the thing. Believe it or not there was enough people on this forum at one time to create a softball team. Exactly how we did we'll leave in the past but it was fun while it lasted. Everybody who played the first year got jerseys, very nice jerseys! I was recently going through some packed away boxes that haven't been touched in years and the jersey ended up in the 'to go' pile. The jersey is like new and XL in size. I wanted to see if anybody here might be interested before I donate it. Just trying to pass along some good karma. The only catch is you pay for shipping as I now live in CO. However shipping will be cheap. The jersey will fit in a small USPS flat rate box for $6. PM me if interested! Please be patient with a response. I'll try to check here once a week.

The good old days!!! I still have mine. LOL
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep your change.

The jersey has been spoken for!