No Passenger Side Injector pulse.......

Hey guys. I gave you my ECU to do a general bench tune you had a harness for (small LS ECU) with a PSI harness I am using. Fires up and runs but I only have injector pulse from the driver side bank.
    I am going to get a schem from PSI for the harness just to make sure the harness is working correctly first. But anyways if testing more comes back that the ECU is the culprit what is the next move?...The ECU was functional beforehand with a stock tune but IF the bank problem is in the ECU what is the next move?
    Try to fix this ECU?, Get another ECU and pay for a flash again?......Not saying that the ECU is the problem but IF it is.. Is there any recourse or is just give me another ECU and pay me to burn it again? Feel free to call me -Mike 920-698-1595
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

when you say LS ECU, we're talking a chevy LS harness. yes?

If so, you can get a pinout to trace contenuity of the injector wires on lt1swap.com. It will tell you what pins on the PCM connector go out to the injectors.

I have trouble believing that the issue would be in the PCM. It COULD be in the tune (not likely). My bet would honestly be that its in the harness or the connector.

Select the appropriate link based on the year of PCM you're using.

http://lt1swap.com/2000harness.htm

PCM Connector Pinouts 99-02 - PCM Pinouts for 99-02 BLUE / RED PCM connectors. Similar BETWEEN 99-2002.

PCM Connector Pinouts 03-07 - PCM Pinout for 03-07 BLUE / GREEN PCM connectors. Similar BETWEEN 2003-2007.
    Last edited by Wagonbacker9; 12-29-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    when you say LS ECU, we're talking a chevy LS harness. yes?

If so, you can get a pinout to trace contenuity of the injector wires on lt1swap.com. It will tell you what pins on the PCM connector go out to the injectors.

I have trouble believing that the issue would be in the PCM. It COULD be in the tune (not likely). My bet would honestly be that its in the harness or the connector.

Select the appropriate link based on the year of PCM you're using.

http://lt1swap.com/2000harness.htm

PCM Connector Pinouts 99-02 - PCM Pinouts for 99-02 BLUE / RED PCM connectors. Similar BETWEEN 99-2002.

PCM Connector Pinouts 03-07 - PCM Pinout for 03-07 BLUE / GREEN PCM connectors. Similar BETWEEN 2003-2007.
    Your guys did a good job. I had another issue with the clasp that was making it go out. No big deal all is well. Taker easy.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Just to be clear, I'm in no way affiliated with WBD, Im just a shade tree mechanic and have some fairly in depth experience with LS engines/harnesses/PCMs.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car