Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks like the best thing I've found locally so far is www.brewcitycruisenight.com

Not really a club or anything per-say but gatherings or car guys regardless. Looks like a good mix of old and modern.

Quote Originally Posted by SMS 1 View Post
    Wow, yeah that looks like a quality group right there. I think my eyes are bleeding a little bit.

Not to mention the d*** measuring contest going on over who has the most expensive car. Oh brother.
    Yes, but that's not the worst of it. They also have threads for cheapest, slowest... etc. Essentially "since I don't have the biggest dick, lets see who has the smallest!"

Yesterday some idiot posted asking why his TDI was belching white smoke after he swapped 3 of 4 injectors to bigger ones. Couldn't get the last one out. No tune..

That kind of shit is on there daily.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    Yes, but that's not the worst of it. They also have threads for cheapest, slowest... etc. Essentially "since I don't have the biggest dick, lets see who has the smallest!"

Yesterday some idiot posted asking why his TDI was belching white smoke after he swapped 3 of 4 injectors to bigger ones. Couldn't get the last one out. No tune..

Sounds about right. Looks like a bunch of kids who know nothing more than VTEC and "stance" Yo.

It's all skinny jeans and white sunglasses. We've been giving kids participation trophies for so long those kids now they have their own car culture. it seems none of them want the fastest car, or the best looking car; they all just want the differenterest.

I don't have nearly as much of a problem with that as the simple fact that not a one of those retards can go google their own questions anymore, they all want the information on any given topic spoon fed to them. I could post a lmgtfy link on there about once every 5 minutes if I had nothing better to do with my day.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Do it!

Stew, I could not agree with you more.

Also, WTF is this "stance" shit about? It looks like if you turn to hard the damn tire would fall of the rim.

Do all the old school guys still meet up ever?

Video killed the radio star.... err Facebook killed the forums.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Video killed the radio star....
    Great song...due for a comeback...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    To much touch hole going on around here for me.

*plus Andy is a bad admin
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Post whore
    Facebook who uses that these days. Lol. I never signed up for an account. After MySpace I didn't want to waste any more of my life on a site like FB. Rather troll ok the many forums I'm on.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Seriously... 90% retards/trolls, 9% newbs, and 1% actual worthwhile information for anyone.
    exactly. and when you post actual facts they sit there and argue with you about how they are right and you are wrong. Tons of internet lawyers in that group as well.
    In need of your used motor oil. Pm me if you have any.

Audi s4, custom gt2560
    Audi tt

Quote Originally Posted by jamestown478 View Post
    exactly. and when you post actual facts they sit there and argue with you about how they are right and you are wrong. Tons of internet lawyers in that group as well.
    Those are my favorite. "no, cops can't ticket you for speeding if they're moving"....etc. retards.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Had a great one yesterday. Idiot #1 wanted to save for a 2004 RX8 so he can do a 2JZ or maybe a RB25 swap because it sounds better. Now... if you're saving for a $4500 car... should you really be considering a swap? I doubt it. Especially at 18 years old.

Idiot #2 suggested he do a 1JZ "from an old supra" instead. Then went on about how 4 rotor engines from the Rx7s are awesome (he has one apparently, and is choosing what chassis to put it in carefully), but the 3 rotors are illegal here due to crash standards.

I'll let you pick out what you want in that that's wrong... but I could at least like 4 or 5 things. My head nearly exploded. In idiot #1's defense I'm sure we've all built hundreds of cars in our heads that never made it onto paper, let alone a garage floor, but there is literally no excuse for the stupidity coming from Idiot #2.
    Last edited by Wagonbacker9; 07-23-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Spotted at the walmart on main in fondy. You on here? Anybody know the owner? Such a dope ride! #static #lowlyfe #filthiest

Post whore
    ^ Looks like a Scion TC from the wheels.

I'm not sure why this forum is dead all of the time. Almost every other forum I am a member on have a lot of traffic everyday.