Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1993 Mustang

Hybrid View

1993 Mustang

1993 Mustang LX Coupe 2.3/5speed
    $2,200
    No rust. Shitty paint. Interior is so-so. Couple dings. Brand new tires. Brand new battery. V8 front brakes, Turbo Coupe rear swaybar, Center caps and new marker light are in the mail and will get put on once they get to me. was told the car spent most of it's life in Texas and Oklahoma, has a Nebraska dealer sticker on the trunk and was previously titled in Nebraska. Clear title in hand. Located in Milwaukee, WI. No trades.
    Last edited by -stew-; 04-02-2015 at 10:57 PM.

I am very interested in this car. I'd like to see some pics of the interior if possible. Where are you located?

I'm on the southside of Milwaukee. I'll have interior pictures Saturday or Sunday.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    PM sent
    home of milwaukees fastest street car!

Still waiting on pics....

I'm swapping the interior on the car. I was hoping to get that done this weekend, but didn't. Should be done this week. As soon as it has an interior in it, I'll take pictures and post them.

swapping from what, to what? No mention of that in the aD.

From black to grey.

No longer interested with grey interior. Take care. The black interior is the only interesting thing about the car.

Good luck with that.

Same thought I had
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

And you are clearly misresenting it. It has a black interior in the pics, main reason I'm interested. You posted it for that price, with those pics. What's up with people and mustangs here. If you weren't selling it, why post it? Cash was in hand, took you several days to even respond.

Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    And you are clearly misresenting it. It has a black interior in the pics, main reason I'm interested. You posted it for that price, with those pics. What's up with people and mustangs here. If you weren't selling it, why post it? Cash was in hand, took you several days to even respond.
    So swapping a 4 cyl car to a v8 you can do or are willing to do but a interior swap is just not in the cards ?
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

I'm sorry you're upset. If you decide your interested, feel free to contact me.

Who said anything about v8 swapping? And why on earth would I want to swap an interior that it already has? It clearly has a black interior in the pics of the original ad. I never said anything about doing a v8 swap so I'm not sure where that came from. The intrigue to this notch is that it ready has a rare black interior. Having to do an interior swap again back to black is expensive and makes this much less of a deal. The interior if in good shape is worth half what the whole car is probably worth
    I've owned 10 foxes, I know the value black interior ads. Id be willing to bet the seller bought the entire car just for the interior.

You're unnecessarily upset.

Where is Michael and his popcorn?
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/content/images/mj-popcorn.gif

Never seen anyone so uset about an interior on a 2k car lol

The interior is the only thing that makes it a 2k car.