Packers

Ouch.

That is all.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I'm finally starting to get ready to talk about the game.

You can't point the finger at any one play, this was a perfect storm of about 5 shit plays across all 3 units and coaching that unfortunately resulted in the demise of the better team.

My top four, in order of most painful to least:

1. Julius Peppers telling Morgan Burnett to take a knee after the pick. That's the right call if you're way ahead and trying to kill clock, but man, that was an easy field goal if not six points on that play...that would have clinched the game.
    2. Bostick forgetting his responsibilities and going for the ball instead of blocking on the onside kick. It wasn't so much that he missed the ball, it was that he missed the block.
    3. Rodger's first interception, which he only threw because Michael Bennett was offside. No flag. http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blog...8-15.final.png
    4. Slamming the ball down the field on our first drive of the game only to give up and settle for 3 points on 4th and 1 from the 1.
    2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
    1986 Mazda RX-7 13B Turbo
    2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, low, slow daily
    2000 Saturn SC1 - RWD project, broken
    1996 Suzuki Bandit 600
    1997 Golf GTI mid engine vr6

During the last couple of Seattle drives...
    How about Matthews standing on the sidelines during a crucial drive...
    And how about Capers deciding to let-up on pressuring Wilson and only rushing 3 guys...
    1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build

Post whore
    They had that game won and let up. I'm still disappointed because they were killing Seattle. The D was playing their best ball of the season. I just don't get why they did what they did from easing up on D to running the ball when they needed first downs to run out the clock. I think we would have won the SB if we had made it. Total lack of coaching these guys to play a full 60 mins. Clay standing on the sideline cuz he was tired is bullshit. You play till the clock says 00 man.

Its a game between two teams. One won and one lost, that's the way life is. We learn more from our losses then from our wins.
    Last edited by Old Guy; 01-26-2015 at 11:56 AM.

Old Guy,

Maybe you should just go watch Olympic curling or something. I wanted the Packers to smash the Seahawks face in.. and they did for almost the whole game. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know from this loss, this team can be too conservative at times. Granted if they went for the throat and threw a pick six we would all be bitching too, but they closed a couple games on 3rd down this year with short passes to Cobb. Never know when you'll be back, leave it all on the field and do what you do best.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"