God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar

Elegant private dining suggestions for a group of ~25......??

Looking for an elegant high class hoity toity type restaurant to host a private dinner party for a few hours for a group of ~25 people next August. Any suggestions?? Location could be anywhere in the 5 county area. Just looking for an elegant chandelier/white table cloth type place where we could rent out a room for the dinner party. Menu would be along the lines of steak and lobster
    Doesn't have to be a RESTAURANT....could be a country club or whatever, too.
    Any ideas would be appreciated!

Places we looked at already include: Bacchus (conservatory), Nines (River club of Mequon), and Cuvee (although Cuvee doesn't actually serve food).

Thanks!!
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    Never been there but my Fiancee loves taking clients to Carnavore. I would vote Bacchus, they do have that nice side room you can rent.
    2001 Subaru Forester

The Wisconsin Club downtown.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Milwaukee Yacht club.

Speed Queen.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    x2 for Wisconsin Club. I was there last June for a work christmas party.
    1968 Camaro 383

Post whore
    X2 for Speed Queen. BaBaBaBa Barbecue. Taste so good makes ya want to smack yo mama! Lol.

We ended up booking the rooftop area at Hotel Metro in downtown. 'Zen on 7'. We ate there last Friday and LOVED the food and outdoor space.
    Thanks for the suggestions, folks!
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

Post whore
    What a drive thru in the hood wasn't good enough? Glad you found a nice place. What were the prices like? Might be a nice place to take the lady.

I had a ribeye steak with baked potato and veggies... my lady had a lobster stuffed steak or something, which came with some potatoes and rice and veggies.... and my daughter ate before we left home, so she just had an order of fries (which was a full plate of fries).
    Our food combined with some wine and sodas totaled $84 bucks or something. I wrote the charge amount as 100 even, so the tip was 16.xx
    Service was great, the setting was dim and romantic, the atmosphere was great, and the food was phenomenal. They had a few musical groups playing that night, too.
    Great place to take the Mrs. if you're looking for a nice dinner. We sat way in the back against the wall, which was quieter and less busy than the middle of the dining area, which was near the bar and whatnot. Seemed a little hectic over in that area due to the live music, but the food is still worth it.
    I did hear that the menu was in the process of getting modified, so who knows what that'll bring.
    Parking wasn't bad either...as we parked in the parking garage across the street.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage