S&W Bodyguard 380 two big thumbs up!

Read everything I could find, watched every video I could see on those micro 380 pocket pistols before buying the Body Guard.

Has all the features of a full size gun like manual safety most do not. Last shot hold open many don't, built in dual mode lazer and a grip you can actually hold and shoot single handed unlike all the others. The Sig handles same but weighs double, Ruger is tiny but feels tiny too with small grip. Liked the Taurus at half the cost but again its grip is super small and ejects shells into your forehead. The body guard comes with an extra clip, actually one has a little spur addition and the other flush.

I shot a few rounds right away but tonight I put 100+ rounds thru it, my groups with iron sights rivaled guys shooting next to me with "real guns". Confidants growing I kept moving out further until I was at the end of Fletchers range limit! At 50 I had 8" groups, the only lane with target at max distance!!! I have to adjust lazer as its way off but now knowing irons are dead nuts I can bore sight lazer the same or to my preference. Not a single FTF or FTE, one dead round lit on second hit, you do not have to cycle slide the S&W is one of the few tru double action triggers so it hammer strikes with every trigger pull. Oh and the downside people have with it is trigger pull, they dont shoot often or have never owned an old revolver as my groups would disagree!

Anyway if you want a true "pocket pistol" that's not much bigger than a wallet, has normal gun controls and could double as a small game pistol Im gonna give the body guard a 10 on the BCM scale. Being 100% functional and a actually enjoyable to shoot unlike the other micro's. Fun and accurate!
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

This is what I have carried since the c&c became legal. I love it! I did initially have an issue with being accurate in the beginning because of the hard trigger pull. I would torque my hand when pulling the trigger. I got used to it though. I did have to send it to S&W once because the screw that holds the laser in backed itself out and was catching the slide, thus not allowing me to eject shells or field strip the gun. Also, after 20-30 shots, the laset gets covered up by residue from being directly under the muzzle but thats no big deal to me. Enjoy it!!
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

I shot a friend's and did not enjoy it. I also shot a Ruger LCP and didn't like it. I think I just don't like pistols that size. I wish I did. I like the idea of pocket carry.

A friend shot it at range, due to trigger he thought it was broken. I out grouped his $800 Beretta so Im sure its just getting used to it Stew. I dry fired it several times to get used to the double action trigger, polished and lubed it very usable with practice. My long range rifle experience probably gives me a head start against people at range.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

having shot my wife's Taururs 738, I would never carry it as a primary, as my hands are just too big to handle something that small effectively. I love my xds for carry, though its certainly no pocket gun.
    I can't shoot DAO guns for shit (Sig P250), so I'll stick to striker fired carry guns.

Anyway, glad you're happy with it!
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car