Read everything I could find, watched every video I could see on those micro 380 pocket pistols before buying the Body Guard.

Has all the features of a full size gun like manual safety most do not. Last shot hold open many don't, built in dual mode lazer and a grip you can actually hold and shoot single handed unlike all the others. The Sig handles same but weighs double, Ruger is tiny but feels tiny too with small grip. Liked the Taurus at half the cost but again its grip is super small and ejects shells into your forehead. The body guard comes with an extra clip, actually one has a little spur addition and the other flush.

I shot a few rounds right away but tonight I put 100+ rounds thru it, my groups with iron sights rivaled guys shooting next to me with "real guns". Confidants growing I kept moving out further until I was at the end of Fletchers range limit! At 50 I had 8" groups, the only lane with target at max distance!!! I have to adjust lazer as its way off but now knowing irons are dead nuts I can bore sight lazer the same or to my preference. Not a single FTF or FTE, one dead round lit on second hit, you do not have to cycle slide the S&W is one of the few tru double action triggers so it hammer strikes with every trigger pull. Oh and the downside people have with it is trigger pull, they dont shoot often or have never owned an old revolver as my groups would disagree!

Anyway if you want a true "pocket pistol" that's not much bigger than a wallet, has normal gun controls and could double as a small game pistol Im gonna give the body guard a 10 on the BCM scale. Being 100% functional and a actually enjoyable to shoot unlike the other micro's. Fun and accurate!