Senior Member..now yer posting!

old freezer disposal

I have an old freezer that was left by the homes previous owner in my basement. It doesn't work and is probably from the 1980's. It is huge and heavy lol. It seems that the coolant line was cut on it and that it is free of freon or whatever is used for that. What is the best way to get rid of it? would it be worth anything to take it to a scrap place as is or do I have to rip a bunch of stuff out of it first?
    In need of your used motor oil. Pm me if you have any.

Audi s4, custom gt2560
    Audi tt

Bummer it doesn't work. WE-Energies has a link on their website for a company that will pick up old freezers and refrigerators and then mail you a $50-$80 check in the mail later. It has to be working when they pick it up though.

I'm not sure what to do with it if it's not working.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    well I went off what my wife told me about that condition of the freezer. I plugged it in and it sounds like it runs, no clue if it will actually cool anything or not but you can hear it running. Where would I find information about that we energies thing?
    In need of your used motor oil. Pm me if you have any.

Audi s4, custom gt2560
    Audi tt

--Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.