Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by WickedSix View Post
    i know pretty much zero about these engines but is the EGR deleted, blocked, etc. Could there be a leak on a block off on intake manifold? are there any npt fittings in the intake side that are dissimilar metal where temperature could introduce a small vac leak?
    No leaks from the intake manifold

Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    Can you narrow down to which cylinder is misfiring? I assume you have a boost gauge, what happens with the vacuum when it shoots lean at idle. Also what is your normal vacuum at idle? What do the new plugs look like? When you did the wiring for the swap did you use any butt connectors or did you solder them all? Would be nice If you could data log before and after this happens.
    Vac is usually in the 18-20 Range, when the car starts to miss it starts to lower the rpm and thus lowering the vac. The place that wired the harness up originally did both butt connectors and solder.

Quote Originally Posted by LIL EVO View Post
    Updates?
    Did a boost leak test, found i had a tore coupler from the hot side to the intercooler itself. replaced that and found there was a vacuum cap that was loose on manifold, fixed that issue. Now it seems to run lean all the time.. .
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Post whore
    Actually wait, if that was the case then it would be too rich now. Oops. Lol