Hybrid View

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Check supply voltage to injectors and coils. Verify ground resistance to ignitor at the least. Best to check with a scope on the dyno.

Could also be the tune but it can be hard to get a solid AFR from it if its breaking up so that can be sort of chicken and egg.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    Check supply voltage to injectors and coils. Verify ground resistance to ignitor at the least. Best to check with a scope on the dyno.

Could also be the tune but it can be hard to get a solid AFR from it if its breaking up so that can be sort of chicken and egg.
    Thanks Murray.I've checked a few other things, replaced and tested stuff, car seems to run ok now, Just starts and runs around 14.7ish then dips way down into the low-mid 10's once the car gets warmed up the afr's go pretty much full lean. I'm leaning on it being a tune issue just based off the fact that there was so many little issues that have since been fixed/solved. So if the tune was tuned around an issue and the issue got worse, now it's fixed in theory i believe the tune would now be off. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    Thanks Murray.I've checked a few other things, replaced and tested stuff, car seems to run ok now, Just starts and runs around 14.7ish then dips way down into the low-mid 10's once the car gets warmed up the afr's go pretty much full lean. I'm leaning on it being a tune issue just based off the fact that there was so many little issues that have since been fixed/solved. So if the tune was tuned around an issue and the issue got worse, now it's fixed in theory i believe the tune would now be off. Correct?
    If issues were "tuned in" its certainly at least suspect and worth having someone look at it (they hopefully should be able to do some diagnostics with the electronics too to help point you in the right direction?). I don't know the AEM system at all so I don't know how much it can self-correct.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car