R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Question CL car selling question???

So I've decided I'm going to sell my older TDI. My issue, I can't post the fucking thing on Craigslist. The second I post it the damn thing gets flagged and deleted. I'm talking like <60seconds after so it has to be an auto flag. I know the VIN is mine as I can see it on the title/car, my phone numbers legit, and I have ZERO tags in the ad. So why the hell does it keep auto-flagging?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I never give it a VIN..
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

the only way an ad gets flagged is if your email has been reported multiple times. Otherwise it's people flagging it.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

BCM Cruiser
    I had a 2001 maxima for sale, and the CL superheroes kept flagging it because I had it listed at KBB and listed or best offer. Some prick had the nerve to email me and give me a hard time and basically call me "rich" because I wanted a different car that was worth 5 grand. LOL He was upset because I was asking KBB for a VERY clean car.

Good luck man. I ended up selling my car to a friend. Try listing it in the Madison CL and see if it gets flagged out the wazoo.

Pm me what you want in the ad and I'll post it when i get home and see what happens

Post whore
    My buddy had the same issue. Did you have any links to any other websites on your CL post cuz they flag those right away.
    Last edited by spooln30; 04-16-2014 at 07:36 PM.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Nothing and I rarely post stuff so that's weird about the email flagging. Gonna try posting from my phone later. Could it be IP linked?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.