rockauto questions

Is this an actuall store where I can go or only an internet company. I swear I have driven past 1 before. And when placing the order, where can I put the discount code?

BCM Cruiser
    Internet only, and rockauto is based out of Madison so there's a chance you've seen the building.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    you put the code in when you're at the checkout page. Enter it in the "How did you hear about us?" box and hit apply. it will apply your discount from there.

DRIVE A HYBRID MY MUSTANG NEEDS YOUR GAS

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWETHETIGER73 View Post
    Is this an actuall store where I can go or only an internet company. I swear I have driven past 1 before. And when placing the order, where can I put the discount code?
    My recruiting station was literally in the same shopping center. I got the wrong clutch once and tried to walk over there to see what they could do. It's literally an office full of nerds behind computers. You have order online and yes their prices are amazing.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks!

their office/"corporate" headquarters is in madison. they have 3 warehouses throughout the us
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson