Threaded View

Post whore
    The Packers only have 35 million in available cap left and they have 17 free agents. Which is a lot more cap then many other teams. They have to consider Cobb and Nelson next year. I think the Packers should try to get Talib from the Pats. I'd bet they could get him for around the same Shields is asking but Talib is a way better corner back. Just please don't let Jones and center EDS go. He's been a stout center. Ted is a good GM but has made some mistakes in first round draft picks. Datone hasn't panned out yet but hopefully this year he'll come around. The best two players TT has drafted would be Cobb and the beast Eddy Lacy. We lucked out with Lacy for sure. Nobody wanted him because they all thought he was injury prone but he clearly isn't. Playing four weeks with that ankle problem shows he is really reliable and a lot of teams are wishing they took him. Another great thing about Lacy is the kid doesn't fumble. One fumble during the first game and never again. I knew he was going to be a beast. Let's hope he stays in GB for his entire career.
    Last edited by spooln30; 03-04-2014 at 02:20 AM.