I already reset the throttlebody using the factory procedure...

Oil was changed regularly and synthetic was used. When I pull the valve cover I will be setting the intake cam to the most advance position before resetting the timing.

Per a buddy who works on Nissans all the time it is a known issue with the 1.8l motors that they have headgasket and at times the cam(s) can jump a tooth. The chain on the crank is always where it should be (there is no way for it to be out on the crank the way it is designed), but they can jump a tooth on one or both cams. Rare, but it does happen I guess...

If the chain is stretched I guess I will be in for changing it. I will check the tensioner first... I am really hoping I notice that one or both cams are off a tooth. Would make for a simple fix considering you just have to pull the valve cover, the upper timing cover, use air pressure and set the intake cam to the most advanced position, insert an allen wrench to lock it into the most advanced position, ratchet back the tensioner slide and insert a pin to hold that and then adjust the chain on the cams as needed... undo that stuff and it should be a done deal...

If the tensioner is sticky or the chain worn I will have to assess what to do...

Once both camshaft and crankshaft sensors were replaced with good ones I noticed it wouldn't even try to fire... until you disconnected the cam sensor and then it fired right up with a cam sensor code... so the intake cam is definitely out of time with the crank at the very least...