Thread: NFC North.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Question NFC North.

Is in no shape to host a playoff game...
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    It's pretty sad when an 8 win team can win the division....

Worst division in the NFL this year - whoever wins it will likely lose in the first round playoff game.
    Last edited by 77thor; 12-23-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    It's pretty sad when an 8 win team can win the division....
    Remember 2010 when the 7-9 Seahawks won the West? LOL
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Odd, odd year. But playoff hopes still alive.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Even though the Packers have a TON of issues to figure out and probably won't get far in the playoffs....

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Remember 2010 when the 7-9 Seahawks won the West? LOL
    And remember when they also beat the 11-5 saints? Football is screwy, I think that's why the ball isn't round, lol

It'd be nice to give the 9ers some comeuppance.

i do recall us winning a superbowl coming into the playoffs as the number 6 seed a few years ago. it's the nfl. anything is possible.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda69 View Post
    i do recall us winning a superbowl coming into the playoffs as the number 6 seed a few years ago. it's the nfl. anything is possible.
    Yes, but when a number 6 seed can have 4 more wins than a number 4 seed....
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    Yes, but when a number 6 seed can have 4 more wins than a number 4 seed....
    I'm not sure GB's win total is at all important here, given that Rodgers missed 8 games (including the first bears game that he actually got injured in on the first drive). The Pack finished 6-2 with Rodgers at the helm, their two losses being to the 11-5 Bengals and 12-4 9'ers. And hell, they were just a couple plays from being 8-0 in those games...

Again, I'm not saying that the Pack WILL do much. Chances are better than not that they lose to the 9'ers. But most people, just as always keep their hopes dim so as not to suffer a letdown go out of their way to predict a loss. Pack only lost by a score to the 9'ers on the road and one hopes we can change the calculus of that game just by it being in the cold, much less it being at Lambeau. If they win next week, well, then anything can happen. If we win, we play the Panthers, right? I don't expect much from them...

Personally I think the Saint's have the best shot in the NFC...
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    And hell, they were just a couple plays from being 8-0 in those games...
    If you're going to play that game, they are just as much a couple plays from being more like 4-4, so I don't see you as having a valid point.

4th and 8 being the last and most memorable of such plays, which without we woudln't even be having this conversation.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    If we win, we play the Panthers, right? I don't expect much from them...

Unless Philly wins too, then the packers go to seattle, but that's looking too far ahead right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    If you're going to play that game, they are just as much a couple plays from being more like 4-4, so I don't see you as having a valid point.
    Lol, okay.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500