Good lord, my head is still spinning from yesterday trying to see where Reggie went. Just need to vent a little.

So is it plays or players?

Lots of ways to twist it IMO.

Rodgers obviously doesn't play defense, but if he would have been playing, IMO the O-line would have looked a lot better. The way the Lions had their ears pinned back all game, A-rod would have fired the ball out quick and dinked and dunked them to death to force them out of that heavy pass rush every play. That should have softened up the line and got a little more room for Lacy to run. I wonder if Rodgers is just that much more dominant than Flynn with hot routes that they weren't trying it?

The defense looked horrible from the first snap, so fatigue because of T.O.P cant be an excuse there. I'm sure it made a difference later in the game, but yah. I'm not a defensive coordinator, so I don't know how to stop plays. But is there really no solution for stopping an identical slant play to Johnson time and time again? Then he runs free with no coverage for a TD??

The Packers just look burned out. They had an early bye week. That's not an excuse at all, its part of the NFL and they need to figure out a way to not let that be an issue.

Nowhere did I say that if Rodgers was back in the game that they would have won, but it would have impacted the game in a big way.

Am I wrong in my thinking? What needs to be done with this team going forward?