Ack... This again... I am detailed because I am detailed... I do it with everything... Doesn't matter if it is cars, or the house, or the kids, or work, etc...

Not trying to brag at all... Someone asked if it was a 15k sq/ft house, I just clarified it isn't anywhere near that... I go into detail because I find it relevant... Why is it that if you mention the way something is, people take it as bragging?

If that was the case then people shouldn't mention they can produce XXXhp with their car, or they got such and such an ET at the track, or that they bought a new car, or they had a child (since that is bragging to those that unable to have kids), or that someone landed a new job, etc, etc...

I consider bragging to be when people gloat over something and make critical commentary to put others down in comparison... I don't do that... None of my posts have ever done that...

Anyways, here are pics of the panels, since they are relevant to the thread:

Optimized-20131117_172307.jpg
Optimized-20131117_172338.jpg
Optimized-20131117_172350.jpg

I still have to get some 14awg wire and wire between the panels and convert the lower left GFCI outlet to a 240v outlet for the central vacuum. It is currently hard-wired, but I would prefer it to be a plug-in unit. As it is it is wired through the "pool vacuum" timer box for convenience. It is wired with 12-gauge wire and to a 15-amp 240v breakers, with a strain-relief on the wire into the box, so it is all done properly for a hard-wired setup, so I may just leave it as well.

Based on the commentary, I don't know if pics of the house would be appreciated...

But if pics are wanted, I will post them...