Thread: Looking good...

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Looking good...

Rolling with a practice squad Qb and defense is getting worse.....
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Right...

season
    /over

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Not looking good for the remainder of the season. Not having Rodgers is destroying this season
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    If anything.... this is really show how shitty of a team Aaron has been working with. And to overcome that kind if defense EVERY week....

Some one need to order a case of kleenex. Its only a game.

Making the best of it all, at least I thought Tolzien looked pretty acceptable his first time out. Considering the Giants normally bring their A game to a healthy Packers team and whip their ass, its gonna take a huge statement game to survive the Giants. If the Packers do somehow win, its gonna be a huge boost to righting the ship. More than likely Hakeem will have about 200 yards receiving and Cruz will have 3 TDs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
    Some one need to order a case of kleenex. Its only a game.
    Pfft. So we cant have an opinion on a sport we enjoy?

"old guy need to order a case of geritol"
    Last edited by MY FYN 79; 11-11-2013 at 09:51 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Post whore
    Before the season started Vegas had Packers going 5 and 11 missing the playoffs due to AR getting injured. I blame the Milwaukee Journal, last season they wrote an article about how Matthews had been able to stay healthy then that same week he got injured, out for 3-4 games. This preseason they wrote the same thing about AR and now look what happen. It's that Damon Bob McGinns fault. He really needs to stop writing about the Pack.
    It's like AR injury just sucked the life out of the entire team. This isn't good, I though we had a shot this season with Lacy being such a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    If anything.... this is really show how shitty of a team Aaron has been working with. And to overcome that kind if defense EVERY week....
    I'm not sure if it's necessarily that. I think it's two things:

1) Terrible handling of the backup situation. IMO keeping Vince Young and allowing it sit and learn the offense would have been much better than picking up Seneca Wallace right before week 1. Shit what would have happened if Rodgers went down in the 49ers game? Keep in mind Seneca was a joke of a QB for many years in the NFL. I will say that I think the arrow is pointing of for Tolzien.

2) The defense is playing on a serious decline with all the injuries. We have 3rd stringers getting placed on IR. Hell we had Matthews out there because there was hardly anyone else out there to play.

Quote Originally Posted by MY FYN 79 View Post
    Pfft. So we cant have an opinion on a sport we enjoy?

"old guy need to order a case of geritol"
    I lol'd
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    I too was pumped at having a run game again but not D and not QB is tough to overcome. Flynn should start this week even tho Tolzein did look much better than Wallace.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by jbiscuit View Post
    I too was pumped at having a run game again but not D and not QB is tough to overcome. Flynn should start this week even tho Tolzein did look much better than Wallace.
    Not sure if I agree with that or not. How much does he actually remember from the playbook? The timing with our receivers is probably gone. Plus as far as I know he still has the bummed elbow which I believe has been said to affect the deep pass.

Flynn's elbow is done. He doesn't have the velocity anymore. The brought him in as a worst case scenario, and probably to appease the fans.

Flynn's elbow is done.
    What's the official word on it?

probably to appease the fans.
    Definitely not the case. No way TT would do something like that.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Definitely not the case. No way TT would do something like that.
    truth.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Packers should sign Tebow...at least then we'd have the chance of some lucky plays lol

They are keeping it on the DL, but Flynn eventually needs tommy johns surgery. Knowing this is why I think TT did it for the fans. He had admitted to being unprepared and fans were screaming for Flynn.IMO, Young was the better option for the backups backups backup. He's at least healthy and has started more than 5 games.

IMO, Young was the better option for the backups backups backup. He's at least healthy and has started more than 5 games.
    I couldn't agree more. Also look at the V. Young situation. He was signed at the tail end of the preseason and dropped so quickly. How the held onto BJ Coleman longer than him boggles my mind.