Trail cam suggestions

Ive bought no less than 3 Stealth cams over the years, they work great for a year or so and puke.
    Obviously by my brand choice Im not dropping big money, any suggestions in the $100 plus area
    your happy with? I guess if they are gonna shit every year Im not saving money in long run.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

We have refurbished cuddybacks that we got for i believe $115 a piece. They worked great for 3 years, and now they are a POS too....Not sure what you can take from that, but do what you will.....or something...lol
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

Im seeing better brands on CL that appear NIB, maybe people bought but never ever even tried. I'll report back, plenty of reviews Ive found on sites since post rating them.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whatever you get, we'll need to set it up up here by me and see what's prowling again...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!