Hybrid View

One, I really don't use my A/C in the summer, maybe a dozen or so days when we get the humidity. So I only replace my filter before the heating season. Why waste the money?

Second, why would they sell filters with a high MERV rating for my size box and recommend it with my furnace? Never heard of a filter causing a blower to good bad.
    Last edited by OxmanWI; 11-24-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Quote Originally Posted by OxmanWI View Post
    One, I really don't use my A/C in the summer, maybe a dozen or so days when we get the humidity. So I only replace my filter before the heating season. Why waste the money?

Second, why would they sell filters with a high MERV rating for my size box and recommend it with my furnace? Never heard of a filter causing a blower to good bad.
    You have heard it here so its gotta be true, but no seriously I have had Blower motors Fail, heat exchangers get Taxed, High Limits start to fail years down the road. You will just have to trust me to change it every 6 months and my MERV recommendations.

HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

I have a 25x16x5? Not home right now, but its the big sucker. Where can I get a 10 or less merv? All the hardware stores sell the best in that size. Online?
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free