Post whore

More Player Injured!!!!!!

Post whore
    Now that Cobb is out for 8 weeks and Jones is out for possibly a couple games were weak at out WR position. I think the Packers should sign Donald Driver for the rest of this season. I am sure he is still in shape, can definitely be a threat and knows the plays. Plus I know he wants to put the pads back on.
    Side notes, I am very pleased with Eddy Lacey. Four games with 100+ running yards and 120 verse the Ravens. He is a hard ass runner and for his size is quick but I wish they would play Franklin more. Let's just put aside his game costing fumble. He very quick and has great moves and didn't fumble much at all in college. Another good looking thing is our D. Boy did they step up even with a few of the starter out. It's good to see the Packers playing tough football again.The secondary still has some work to do but when Hayward comes back I believe they will be improved. Seems like the 2010 season all over again. Lose players around mid season then get them back to make a Super Bowl run. Let's hope.
    Last edited by spooln30; 10-15-2013 at 01:17 AM.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The packer D did good against Baltimore, for sure...but it was against Baltimore, so take it with a grain of salt. The 4th and goal stop was great though regardless who it was against.

It'll be a tall order, but what McCarthy said is very true...injuries build depth. If they can find a way to keep getting in the win column, and put themselves in position to make the playoffs when people are coming back, they could be in pretty good shape to make a run like they did in 2010-11. It's a tall order, but we'll see...the win sunday was more or less a must win.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Players dropping like flies!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    Now that Cobb is out for 8 weeks and Jones is out for possibly a couple games were weak at out WR position. I think the Packers should sign Donald Driver for the rest of this season. I am sure he is still in shape, can definitely be a threat and knows the plays. Plus I know he wants to put the pads back on.
    Side notes, I am very pleased with Eddy Lacey. Four games with 100+ running yards and 120 verse the Ravens. He is a hard ass runner and for his size is quick but I wish they would play Franklin more. Let's just put aside his game costing fumble. He very quick and has great moves and didn't fumble much at all in college. Another good looking thing is our D. Boy did they step up even with a few of the starter out. It's good to see the Packers playing tough football again.The secondary still has some work to do but when Hayward comes back I believe they will be improved. Seems like the 2010 season all over again. Lose players around mid season then get them back to make a Super Bowl run. Let's hope.
    The Packers aren't gonna be calling back Driver. I think peoples fond memories of him (and rightfully so) have fogged the fact he was pretty ineffective his last couple seasons.

Now that Cobb is on the fancy IR, they promoted Myles White to replace him in the slot. They also brought up Jake Stoneburner. Sounds like they plan to line Finley up wide more often like they did in 09' when he was an absolute beast.

Actually Franklin did have a fumbling problem in college. Stats show he fumbled 18 times in his first 3 seasons, but cleaned it up for his senior year.

Who had 4 games with 100 yards rushing?

If the Packers can struggle through these injuries, I agree they should be in a good position once the players start coming back. Go Pack!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    That was Lacey's 1st 100+ yard game.....

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    A threat to what LOL? I mean lets be honest here he's very old and hasn't played in a while there's no way in hell TT should or would sign DD.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    That was Lacey's 1st 100+ yard game.....
    Almost his second. Don't forget he had a 99 yard game not to long ago.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Almost his second. Don't forget he had a 99 yard game not to long ago.
    And I almost won the lottery last week....

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    And I almost won the lottery last week....

:P
    lol I hear ya. Seems our O-line has improved in run blocking but not so much pass.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/20...n-the-run-game