So I don't post much here but have been a long time lurker. I usually tend to just look at events etc. but thought I'd post some pics and offer a service.

I was quickly pointed out that this is not welcome unless you are a sponsor. I tried looking for a thread stating the rules of the site to make sure I was not breaking any. I couldn't find anything in that regards.

I next looked at the BCM Sponsors thread and do not see any photography services, mainly shops providing mechanical services or tuning. So if I even wanted to be a sponsor, I can't find anything regarding a process or fees associated.

Next I look at events and see Jim, the one telling me off for not being a sponsor, is posting for Samantha advertising the StanceWI show. Are they a sponsor? Where is the sponsor list? If they aren't, Jim was just advertising for them and that is a show I know they make thousands of dollars in profit from. Seems like a double standard.

Where are the official rules? Where is the info to become a sponsor if I wanted to?

TBH, I'll probably just leave an never return as I don't enjoy the negativity received, lack of clear rules and regulations regarding to posting and the apparent set of double standards. Make sure you delete my thread from the photog forum.

-PKmode