Cool F-Body Fall Cruise 2004

Planning has started for the 2004 Fall Cruise on October 16. As usual, we'll start at Edwards Apple Orchard near Poplar Grove, IL. Then we'll have lunch at Lake Le-Aqua-Na State Park near Lena, IL. Then we'll cruise up toward Madison, WI, and end up again at Hooters in Janesville, WI. We'll use basically the same route as last year, except I do plan on making the cruise a bit shorter since it tends to get a little long and people start getting tired toward the end. We'll be taking things at a leisurely pace this time, in response to concerns with the spring cruise. We can still enjoy the cruise safely, without pushing the limits. We've got the ball rolling on some great prizes again this year, and I think this will be a very enjoyable cruise for everyone. See the Fall Cruise Website for more info.

For those who don't already know, the cruise is f-body only, to keep the numbers at a reasonable level. There are usually about 30-40 cars at each cruise.

That sounds cool as hell. If its decent weather and my car is running good, I thing I will go.
    Kevin
    Daily Driver: 1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ Vortec 350
    Wifes DD: 2003 VW Passat Wagon w/ 1.8T, 5 speed auto
    Plow Truck: 99 Chevy K3500 Pickup w/ a Vortec 454
    Toy 1: 98 BMW R1100R
    87 Camaro Iroc Z28, SOLD, Gone But not Forgotten

can anybody with an F-Body go???
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Camaro - Yeah it still broken
    1993 CR-X del Sol Si -the stock 35+MPG Daily Driver
    if i fill half' my tank with Shell V-Power gas, and the other half with Chevron with Techron will i have V-TEC gas?

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com

Quote Originally Posted by PHDcamaro
    can anybody with an F-Body go???
    Yes, you don't have to be a member of any club.

America... **** YEAH! Knyghtmare's Avatar
    God damn I want to go on this. I need my car running.
    -Tyler

Don't drink and Post!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAzzGTA89
    I just hope you don't want a Knyghtmare in your street dreams
    1991 Camaro, LS1 Powered -- 2000 Silverado 1500

Wannarace62188
    see man this is where this forum is ghay... o u dont have a f-body so u cant go... why dont u do like a sign up sheet or something with certain amount of ppl. that would be better. i cant participate in nething. i think this is ******* gahy

Quote Originally Posted by Wannarace62188
    see man this is where this forum is ghay... o u dont have a f-body so u cant go... why dont u do like a sign up sheet or something with certain amount of ppl. that would be better. i cant participate in nething. i think this is ******* gahy
    Sell the Ford and buy a F-Bod... Problem solved!

You joined a fourm dominated by probably 80% F-bodys. You have to kinda expect this sort of thing. I mean seeing as it used to be MFBA... :cool2:

1991 Z/28
    \m/(>.<)\m/
    2006 Impala

Wannarace62188
    i would love to do that but with only $500 in the bank and i dont know how much i can get for the ford... so that is a prob. i didnt buy this car i got it for free... and besides i want a camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Wannarace62188
    Are you kidding me????What are you 10? Jebus f@cking sh|t......

1.The cruises are set up by Damon PERSONALLY. He extends an invite to those fbody owners here because most of us used to go on these cruises and still do from back when we frequented another fbody board.

2.Read the webiste he listed and you will see that the cruise has been an event strictly for fbodies for some 5-6 years now so please keep the insulting rude comments to yourself.

Your frustrations maybe valid but b|tching about it causes them to fall on deaf ears.

There's another cruise going on that day as well...maybe we'll run into you guys? It's an intersite cruise with Midwestmustang association and brew city street machines.
    -Tyler

02hawk796
    So, Tyler. Is it a secret?
    Didn't see any posting anywhere on bcsm, even under the Events forum.
    When?
    where start?
    where end?
    where in between?
    how much $?
    how many miles?
    who invited?
    are fast cars allowed, like F-Bodies?
    is it posted somewhere?
    is the route posted somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by 02hawk796
    When?
    where start?
    where end?
    where in between?
    how much $?
    how many miles?
    who invited?
    is it posted somewhere?
    is the route posted somewhere?
    Wow....lots of questions
    It will be Sat. Oct.16.

We are still working out details(or I should say Greg has been..thanks Greg).

We are planning on doing a picnic/BBQ.

since it's an intersite cruise,I would think anyone who goes on either BCSM or MMA is invited....BCM members are also invited.

Not sure I understand your question about fast cars being ALLOWED.There are plenty of fast cars on both BCSM and MMA.I don't see what being fast has to do with doing a cruise and picnic.

Yes it is posted on BCSM,just hasn't had any action for awhile,since the details are still being worked out.

We didn't plan our cruise on the date of the F-body cruise on purpose,it was just the only available date for some of us.

Don't tell too many people about it though,because it's a big secret,lol
    Last edited by b4mytm; 10-03-2004 at 03:38 PM.
    Becky

1967 Camaro RS/SS
    1986 IROC

I like fbods as much as the next guy but is this for real?

I don't know if I should take offense to this comment or not. I stated two sites, midwestmustang association and brew city street machines, both sites have fast cars. Are you saying these cars are not fast? Are you saying your WS6 is god like compared to most of these other cars?

I just don't get it. I think my talon is laughing right now actually
    -Tyler

This question was the most interesting of all of them.I wasn't quite sure if it was just me taking it wrong...guess not.
    Becky

1967 Camaro RS/SS
    1986 IROC

Ok, I own an F-body and also some older GM cars.
    1. If there was a Ford cruise or fast ford days somewhere, I would not be offended that I cannot bring my car. Everyone has their day and time.
    2.Also, although I like the 'speed' I can run with my "f-body", never would I asume that its the fastest thing out there...regardless of ANY make or model. Even if I were so blinded as to actually believe that it was gods gift to the highway, I would not go and knock anyone who enjoys running their car...fast or slow.

PS The BCSM cruise is open to anyone who appreciates nice cars and friendly people. You don't need a show car, a cool car...OR a fast car to come along.
    2012 Street Glide
    1971 Vista Cruiser 455
    2003 Duramax Dually Silverado 4x4
    1986 442

I would go but untill i find a "good" place to get a coulm from im out (In need of a Vat style coulm 89 to 92?)
    It's a damm shame cause i gotta support the GTA!!
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

Exclamation

The Fall Cruise website has been updated, to show the current route directions and maps. Some of the mileage is missing from the directions, since I forgot to calculate mileages when I was scouting for the cruise last Saturday. A zip file is also available to download the maps, and a map is also available to download into Microsoft Streets & Trips if you want to follow along with a GPS and laptop or Pocket PC.

Fall Cruise Website

Despite the threat of rain and very cool weather tomorrow, I'm going to go ahead with the cruise tomorrow. We may see patches of rain, but I don't think it'll rain too much. If you don't want your car to get wet, you probably don't want to come. We will drive very carefully if it's raining or the road is wet. If you plan to come, please consider all possible dangers. If anyone does not feel comfortable at a certain speed in inclement weather, we will drive accordingly. We will put safety above everything else. However, I think there will still be plenty of opportunity for some fun driving!