Dyno Days this weekend

If you haven't been made aware via Facebook or other advertisement, June 22 & 23 is the 6th annual Dyno days.

Sat 10 am - 6 pm
    Sun 10 am - 4 pm

There will be 3 dynos on hand this year! One 2wd mustang, an AWD mustang and a portable Dyno jet for diesels DDP is running the diesel side of things.

Also a new feature is that Dyno drag racing will also be available by request, so you can grudge race your buddy on a Dyno in the next room! Christmas tree and all.

$55 at the door for anything gas
    $80 at the door for any diesel truck.

8450 trading post trail, west bend wi 53095. 262 692 9035
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    The Optima Face off cars will be there between 10-12 on Saturday before they go and race up at Road America.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Senior Member..now yer posting! DNT H8's Avatar
    Thinking about going tmro if anyone wants to meet up?

Is there a burnout contest Sunday as well Bad LS1?
    1989 Mustang <--- Stock ; )
    2011 Mustang 5.0 <--- Blown
    2002 Focus <--- Winter beater
    2014 Escape Titanium <--- Family
    2013 Flex Limited <--- Family

Senior Member..now yer posting! GOOD LS1's Avatar

Dyno Days this weekend

"My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."

2010 Enclave CXL2
    2000 Camaro Z28

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Dyno Days this weekend

If it's even half as fun as the LMT show, it should be a good time.

Yep, it shoots fireballs!!! stealthy1ss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DNT H8 View Post
    Thinking about going tmro if anyone wants to meet up?

Is there a burnout contest Sunday as well Bad LS1?
    I saw your car there but it wasn't in the burn out pit. There was just one contestant for the burnout competition so she won by default.

Senior Member..now yer posting! DNT H8's Avatar
    My son wanted to see the burn out contest... My tires cost more than the battery there were giving away ; )

Great event nice turn out for the second day...
    1989 Mustang <--- Stock ; )
    2011 Mustang 5.0 <--- Blown
    2002 Focus <--- Winter beater
    2014 Escape Titanium <--- Family
    2013 Flex Limited <--- Family

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any plans to have results from the dynos?

I might want to try and take the truck back up for a drag run...just to get an idea of potential. It'll be a bit before I'll have the traction/axle hop help I need before making a REAL pass
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Went Sunday and had a great time. Have to ask though, what was up with the dyno readings? My cammed/heads/headers LS1 put down 317/301 through a 6-speed. A Stock Camaro 1LE did 340/3xx on the same dyno. Those Camaro numbers are close, but I should've had about 50 rwhp on him.

Dyno Days this weekend

Well if you dynoed yours on the awd Dyno, that is probably why. There was some issues with numbers on that unit with actual awd cars, we found the numbers were set for 2wd only and we reset everything to mustang factory settings and it worked out. Though people were seeing like you said 40-50 HP less. It can be tweaked to make it read like a dynojet but we left it alone as we fixed that midday sat and didn't want huge ranges. The actual 2wd one is pretty much dead on. Yeah I agreed an heads/ cam LS1 makes 420-30 all day long.

Thanks for the reply. It was the AWD dyno. I assumed there had to be something off in the settings, just nice to hear it form the horse's mouth.

Dyno Days this weekend

Yeah I felt pretty stupid that they didn't get the time to fine tune the awd Dyno calibration to match the 2wd one which was a known good baseline. Compounded by the regular tuner having to work on on 2 2wd cars the night before and forgot to change the settings back to awd mode and we didn't know any different till he showed up to point out what changed. So you are now seeing how stingy a real factory setting mustang Dyno can be! Haha

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    Cash for cars is our business. Junk cars are a nuisance and an eyesore. In some cases they can cost you money: if your county wants you to keep them registered and insured regardless of if they run or not, or fine you for not moving them. Getting cash for junk cars is a perfect solution to this problem.

We buy junk cars including, all years, makes and models in any condition. Wrecked cars, junk cars, damaged cars for sale, and even crashed cars for sale are of interest to junk car buyers. Yes, we buy wrecked cars; and more importantly you junk a car with us, junk car removal is included free of charge, provided it is local junk car removal. You do not pay us one cent instead we take your junk car for cash paid on the spot.

Lost car title, that is OK to. Getting a new vehicle title can sometimes cost more than a Junk Car is worth, but it is ok, lost vehicle title is no problem at all. You can still sell your car for cash, junk cars with no title is NO PROBLEM!

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Dyno Days this weekend

Junkcuntbuyer.. Go shave your face, with mace, in the dark.