Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awesome service and pricing!

Just had LMT install/weld my Subframe connectors and lower control arms on my Cobra. They did a great job and the price was by far the best in the area. Thanks!
    -Tyler

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    Just had LMT install/weld my Subframe connectors and lower control arms on my Cobra. They did a great job and the price was by far the best in the area. Thanks!
    Very clean looking car you have there! What's next on the MOD's list? Taking it to the track anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Very clean looking car you have there! What's next on the MOD's list? Taking it to the track anytime soon?
    Thanks! Where did you see it, at the show last weekend?

I think I'm pretty much done for now, currently keeping my eye out for a used V1 or V2 Vortech S/SI trim for a low boost setup, but that will probably come next year! Probably hit the track at least once this year while it stays N/A.

I like your setup, after seeing it in person I may have to do the COP conversion, very clean looking!
    -Tyler

Thanks! Where did you see it, at the show last weekend?

I think I'm pretty much done for now, currently keeping my eye out for a used V1 or V2 Vortech S/SI trim for a low boost setup, but that will probably come next year! Probably hit the track at least once this year while it stays N/A.

I like your setup, after seeing it in person I may have to do the COP conversion, very clean looking!
    I stopped by the shop yesterday and they were just getting ready to install your subframes, so I took a peak! It was up in air at the time and I immediately noticed how clean it was. The car looks like its a low mile survivor!

I took my rig to the track on Thursday to see what it had in it. It surpassed my expectations! I am sold on 4V modulars!

Thank you for the compliment! I also had the power steering reservoir relocated to the shroud and the coolant overflow tank relocated under the driverside fender because I wanted to clean the front of the engine up. The 4V's look massive and I wanted to spotlight that.

Ah cool, yeah it's got relatively low mileage for the year (91,000). It's was driven so has its flaws for a 17 year old car.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of times were you running (you can pm me if you want). I'm hoping for mid to high 13s on pure street tires with a halfway decent 60.
    -Tyler

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

They should run high 13's bone stock.

Eh...they should but rarely do, but we will see!
    -Tyler

Ah cool, yeah it's got relatively low mileage for the year (91,000). It's was driven so has its flaws for a 17 year old car.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of times were you running (you can pm me if you want). I'm hoping for mid to high 13s on pure street tires with a halfway decent 60.
    I don't mind at all. It's not a big secret.
    1st run was 14.0 at 102mph by the end of the night, I got it down to a 13.1 at 103.7mph.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

What mods?

I want a 4v sn95 in the worst way lol.

Nice times, having a lighter platform for that motor helps I'm sure too! Was the on drag radials?

My power/drivetrain mods are 4.10 gears, offroad x pipe to a flow master catback, Some unknown heavy clutch, steeda tri ax shifter and a Bama tuner.
    -Tyler

Nice times, having a lighter platform for that motor helps I'm sure too! Was the on drag radials?

My power/drivetrain mods are 4.10 gears, offroad x pipe to a flow master catback, Some unknown heavy clutch, steeda tri ax shifter and a Bama tuner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    What mods?

I want a 4v sn95 in the worst way lol.

Stock 93 Lincoln Mark 8
    96-98 cobra intake
    Bbk x-pipe
    Magnaflow catback
    3.55 gears
    255/50/16 DR on Pony wheels

It still has a little more in it by adding more timing and pulling a little fuel.

Get some shorter gears for that thing too! I love my 4.10s, it could actually use some 4.30 but these work fone, no problems on the freeway, I just stay below 75 as to not murder mileage
    -Tyler

I would go with 4.56's if this combo was staying n/a but, the 3.55's that I have are going to work very well for the direction I am going.

I am getting M/T's DR's mounted at LMT Friday

I would go with 4.56's if this combo was staying n/a but, the 3.55's that I have are going to work very well for the direction I am going.

I am getting M/T's DR's mounted at LMT Friday
    I smell a twin screw setup!
    -Tyler

I smell a twin screw setup!
    I would if there was a decent intercooler setup for that KB's 2.1, for B-head 4V's.

I am looking for a good P1SC.

I would if there was a decent intercooler setup for that KB's 2.1, for B-head 4V's.

I am looking for a good P1SC.
    Lots of meth!

Pretty much the reason I'm staying away from the KB setup as well, although it is still tempting as a few have popped up for a reasonable price. It would make a fun torquey street car but very limited.
    -Tyler

Lots of meth!

Pretty much the reason I'm staying away from the KB setup as well, although it is still tempting as a few have popped up for a reasonable price. It would make a fun torquey street car but very limited.
    Lol I here ya there! Are you dyno tuning anytime soon?

Lol I here ya there! Are you dyno tuning anytime soon?
    Nah, not while it is N/A. I've been running the Bama tunes and datalogged the car and sent them the log to dial it in a little more. Obviously not going to be as efficient as a dyno tune but good enough for me, and it gives me the SCT tuner for future dyno tuning. I would like to get a few pulls in to see how efficient the Bama tunes actually are though eventually.
    -Tyler

Nah, not while it is N/A. I've been running the Bama tunes and datalogged the car and sent them the log to dial it in a little more. Obviously not going to be as efficient as a dyno tune but good enough for me, and it gives me the SCT tuner for future dyno tuning. I would like to get a few pulls in to see how efficient the Bama tunes actually are though eventually.
    I agree that it would be neat to have a "Pepsi" challenge to see how close they get it!

Are your IMRC's stock? Mine are wired wide open. I wouldn't mind a ride in your car to see how different it is, purely out of curiosity!

I agree that it would be neat to have a "Pepsi" challenge to see how close they get it!

Are your IMRC's stock? Mine are wired wide open. I wouldn't mind a ride in your car to see how different it is, purely out of curiosity!
    Yeah they are stock and seem to be functioning properly (for now), no codes and I can open and close them by hand freely. I have considered zip tieing them open though and getting a new tune.

I could probably meet up thursday night this week or sometime next week at Oscar's or something like that. Send me PM we'll figure something out.
    -Tyler