Thread: Smooth is Fast!

Hybrid View

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    Driving looked great - I can most certainly say you do a better job than I at RA! I also do wish you had a forward facing cam, just not as informative from the rear.

Although I will say it was fun to watch the yellow 911 stuggle to keep with you in the twisties... and that red 5th gen was getting its ass handed to it in the corners! But then reality hit that RA is (primarily) a HP track and the big horse stuff just comes flying past

So the setup right now is basically stock powertrain, brake pads, KW v2s, and which tires again? Your abarth with like 300whp would be kicking ass and taking names!

The red 5th gen a brand new ZL1. Driver was really nice but first time on the track and he had no clue what he was doing but got a lot better as the day went on. I went around to all the corners of the track and Tyler was driving the wheels off the Ben Abarth
    Last edited by Josepy; 06-16-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    The red 5th gen a brand new ZL1. Driver was really nice but first time on the track and he had no clue what he was doing and not listening well to instructions. I went around to all the corners of the track and Tyler was driving the wheels off the Ben Abarth
    One would think it would be hint when your ZL1 is getting smoked in the corners by a 500! Def time to start listening to the instruction...

As a side note if it was his first time on track why was he in an intermediate group?