Post whore

Coin operated car wash in New Berlin/Brookfield area.

Living in an apartment in the New Berlin/Brookfield area. Place has a nice garage but no hose to wash my jeep with. Anyone know of a coin operated place out here I can go to at night and spend some time cleaning the engine?

Thanks in advance for the help.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

National ave just east of coffee.

Re: Coin operated car wash in New Berlin/Brookfield area.

On National, east of Moorland, by the Culvers.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Focus ST

Yep Jeff is right on. I use that same place all the time . They have 3 automatic washers there and I like the wash bay that has the soft touch system on it. The other two washers just use a no touch high pressure spray that works ok but, I feel not as good as the soft touch one does.

That's the one we would use when we lived in that same apartment complex.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Re: Coin operated car wash in New Berlin/Brookfield area.

Hook up hose to sink inside
    TaninAutoElectronix
    90 Mitsubishi Mirage 9.9@146, 800awhp
    04 Gallardo
    04 Lexus LS430
    71, 96, 94 Land Cruisers

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    That's the one we would use when we lived in that same apartment complex.
    I was going to ask. Did you have the crazy guy from Jersey as your maintenance guy when you lived here?

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Steffek View Post
    I was going to ask. Did you have the crazy guy from Jersey as your maintenance guy when you lived here?
    Yes. Did not like.
    --Michelle--

Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Yes. Did not like.
    Man that guy is CRAZY! We moved into here in Nov. Everything seemed ok at first. Then one night I was going to jump in the shower and go to work but guess what, no freak'n water. None, ziltch, nada. So as I head out the door mad that I didn't get to take a shower before work I see him with a lighter, fiddling around next to what seems to be the well pumps. I walk up to him, introduce myself and he goes nuts saying it isn't his fault there is no water, the owner is cheap, ect ect ect. Mind you I didn't even say anything about the water. I chalk it up as he is having a bad day and the well acting up isn't helping.

Fast forward to about a month ago. My roommate parks his car outside half the time. One day the Jersey guy goes up to him threating to knock my roommate out again if he parks there. Says he is a paid thug for the mob and not to fuck with him as he has already knocked out the boyfriend of one of the two girls that used to live in our apt for parking in the same area. Says he had to go to jail for it and that's why the two girls moved out. My roommate calmed him down and told him the owner never said he couldn't park there but out of respect he wont again in the future. Needless to say the guy seems a bit odd and am shocked he is still the maintenance man here.

side note, what apt # did you have?

He was crazy. I don't miss him one bit. I thought I mentioned him to you when you were looking at that apartment building. All he owned at the time was a gold minivan. His wife wasn't allowed to work or drive a vehicle. He thought it was crazy that Adam let me have a job and my own car. The horror!

I forgot the number, but our apartment was the lower one at the far end (opposite of the driveway entrance), closest to the road. We pretty much had all that parking on that side - car trailer and usually a couple cars, plus two cars in the garage. Nobody ever complained.

I was happy to leave that place when I found drugs in it after some maintenance was done. That guy was very nosy when we called the police to remove the drugs. The police said they knew him well. Never got his full name to run it on WCCA though. I imagine there is some good reading material there. We changed the locks on the door and told the owner we wouldn't give a spare key until we move out - we didn't want anybody else to have access to our apartment after that. The owner/landlord/whatever allowed it.
    --Michelle--

Post whore
    Yours was right under where we are then. It's a nice place, but I wish they used better windows to keep the noise from the road out. Very quiet place so far other then the crazy guy.

Ah the loud guy and his daughter moved out! He was not the lightest on his feet. Is there still a guy living on the bottom, on the same end, on the garage side? At the time he had a red lifted F-150 and a grey Expedition. Super nice guy.
    --Michelle--

Are theses the ones by the gas station ?

Farther west. Across from Davidson Road. Daycare across the street.
    --Michelle--

Ah yes. Guy with the big red ford is Ron. Went to school with him.

Quote Originally Posted by noeggs4u View Post
    Ah yes. Guy with the big red ford is Ron. Went to school with him.
    Yes, Ron! He was really nice.
    --Michelle--

Yep..National Ave. Had a frightening experience there late one night!
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL