Thread: miata fire

miata fire

blown 97 cobra

That dude should stick to neon and yellow shit instead of wrenching.

My fav part is the description where he claims he cut off fuel and spark in order for the engine to eat the flames. Pulling the tube from the gas can is as good of a fuel shutoff as I can think of as well...
    Last edited by animal; 04-30-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post

That dude should stick to neon and yellow shit instead of wrenching.

My fav part is the description where he claims he cut off fuel and spark in order for the engine to eat the flames. Pulling the tube from the gas can is as good of a fuel shutoff as I can think of as well...
    haha yea....little did he know there was gas dripping everywhere when he yanked that tube from the gas can...
    blown 97 cobra

So that's really an attempt at getting "donations"... why the hell does everyone want free money for their stupidity

Either way I couldn't stop laughing at him trying to blow the fire out lol

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    So because ur a dumb ass and have no clue what ur doin with a car obviously I'm supposed to give u my hard earned money cause your stupid? I understand accidents happen but this could easily be avoided, no manifolds either let's just run out of block idiot!

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

miata fire

Imbecile.

Post whore
    Dude that is so funny. That kid shouldn't even touch tools and I would hate to see his fab work for getting that engine in the car. Blowing out the flames is classic.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    The best part is when the flame comes back after he thought it was all out. Like one of those trick candles.
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    The best part is when the flame comes back after he thought it was all out. Like one of those trick candles.
    I love one of the responses that were posted on it. "I like when he tries to blow the fire out. What did he think it was a damn birthday candle?"
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.