Looking for someone to remove tree stumps

Anyone have recommendations for stump removals? I got 1 pretty big stump that is nasty and starting to weeds from the sides of it and needs this crap gone.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I used Don's economy stump grinding a couple years back. (414) 421-8471.

They tend to work areas, so they might not show for a little while or so, and actually showed up unannounced. They got 6 somewhat difficult stumps out (location made it a pain), and then the larger but easier stump. I think the total was ~125 for all 7. A pretty decent price (worked out to ~17/stump).

That said, they just grind the stump...they show up, grind, and are gone. No clean-up, etc...so expect dirt/chip mounds to clean up yourself etc. But basically it was still a whole lot better than spending half-day renting a stump grinder, towing it around, etc.

Also, they backed the grinder up on my lawn to each stump...so I had a little lawn damage since he had to move the grinder around a bit to get to each stump. It was easily repairable since I had to do patchwork from where the stumps were ground down anyways.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Nick's lawn service. 414-322-2472 He's one of my best friends, tell him "putter" or Jason told you to call him. His stumper is self propelled so no damage of the lawn and can fit in fence gates that I believe are 36" or bigger. I just sent him a text msg that I passed his number on to you, so he should take care of you.
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

X2 for nick, he did 22 stumps for me for 175 and zero lawn damage
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Nick did a great job on our stumps with no damage at all to our lawn. Thanks for the tip!! Will definitely recommend to others!

Awesome! Glad it worked out. What day did he get out by you?

'06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)

He dropped by yesterday for what I thought was going to be just an estimate but he had the time and did the work while I went to pick up the kids from school. He was early and got the job done meanwhile the other 2 clowns never even called back.

That's Nick for you. He's a stand up guy.

'06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)