Thread: WTB: iPod

WTB: iPod

Looking to purchase an iPod. I know there are a ton of used ones online to purchase, but I have never owned one before, so I don't want to buy something broken or that won't work. Rather buy something from someone here that is trustworthy.

Nothing too fancy. Doesn't have to be the latest generation. Just something that I can plug into my truck since it has the cable for it already.

Thanks!
    Last edited by michelle; 04-27-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

I'll talk to my wife. She has a second generation Ipod touch 8gb that she doesnt use much. It has a slight dent on one edge but it doesnt affect the functionality at all. She has an Iphone now and doesnt use it often. You did get that calculator way back when right?
    Last edited by pw_cc_runner; 04-28-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Yes, I sure did! Students use it every year when I introduce how to use them in 8th grade before they graduate.

Let me know what your wife says - thank you!
    --Michelle--

Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    I can sell you my old iPhone, its essentially a glorified ipod touch, but could make calls if you got a plan for it. Otherwise it functions just fine for music, and you an access the app store via wifi if you wish
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

Which cell carrier?
    --Michelle--

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar

WTB: iPod

It's for AT&T. Like I said though, you don't have to add it to a plan or anything. You can use it just as an iPod with no monthly fees for anything
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

Maggie says she would be interested in selling it. What would you say to $70 shipped? Would you like me to post a few pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by pw_cc_runner View Post
    Maggie says she would be interested in selling it. What would you say to $70 shipped? Would you like me to post a few pictures?
    Woah, never saw this. Pics and whatever details would be great!
    --Michelle--

No problem Michelle. Here's the scoop! I bought it new for my wife about two years ago. It has been lightly used since. It is a second generation 8gb Ipod Touch. We have all of the original packaging and usb cable and would include the hard plastic shell case that has been on it most of its life. It has always had a screen protector and the screen in immaculate so there are no scratches or cracks at all. The back has light usage scratches and it has the small dent in the case near the side button from an unfortunate drop that I mentioned in my initial post. I will factory reset it so it will be like brand new. The only thing I do not have are the headphones.

Ugh, would have bought it, but I took a risk and bought one on Ebay last night. I have the patience of a two year old.

Thank you for the pictures and information though.
    --Michelle--