Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Does it look like this house has a basement?

Quote Originally Posted by BoosTT View Post
    I found the answer (but not exactly sure what it means). Basement: Partial; W/Crawl Space
    Small cellar?

my buddy's house had a partial basement with crawl space which meant that the main part of the house had a basement but the front portion(entry way, front door, front family room) of the home only had a crawl space.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Does it look like this house has a basement?

Usually there is just a small space for a furnace, water heater, and maybe a washer and dryer... typically right in the center of the house. The rest of the area will be crawl space 2-3' tall at most.

A full basement (finished or not) is so useful. I can't imagine not having one.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    my buddy's house had a partial basement with crawl space which meant that the main part of the house had a basement but the front portion(entry way, front door, front family room) of the home only had a crawl space.
    One of my aunts houses was exactly like this. Basement was still like 10'x18' plus crawl space.

When looking at houses last year we only saw a few with basements that had crawlspaces as well. Most were full basements.

Most of the homes had crawlspaces that were above the bottom of the basement, ie, about 3-4 feet above the basement floor and you would climb up and crawl into the crawlspace. There was one place tho that was near one of the little lakes in Hales Corners and this place had a sunken living room and thus a lower-crawlspace, ie one that went from the same basement floor but only extended up a few feet. That one also had the circuit breakers in this little crawlspace and it was a PITA to get in and out of... That house needed tons of updates and they wanted much more considering it was on a small lake, and the kicker was they cut down a beautiful big tree just to have a better view of the water...

where is this house?

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.