A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Initial Details on GM's 2014 silverado 5.3 v8s....

355hp/383ft-lbs of torque, and will be rated as high as 23mpg in half-ton pick-ups.

More details/ruminations here:
    http://blog.caranddriver.com/gm-deta...er-v-8-engine/

Discuss...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I have nothing to add to this thread, but you should bring your wife over to check out the ducks. And then you can take home your new truck! (:

--Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yes!
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

... still waiting for Prince to post his annual April fool's thread...
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi View Post
    ... still waiting for Prince to post his annual April fool's thread...
    were you skeptical of the link?

bah...I think though it's become a little too predictable that it'd come, lol. It did kind of crack me up that I got many of the details right on the camaro's v6. Underestimated the hp a bit, but from displacement, tech, mileage I was pretty much on.

Of course, I could have posted about the upcoming Supercharged 6.2 Hemi from mopar...but that's true!
    Now you don't know what to think!
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500