Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    We weren't playing in the mud...

--Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Okay, we might have been.

--Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Too dirt cheap not to buy. Looks all original. Should clean up very nicely and I should turn a decent buck on it. I think it's ugly, but other people like them.

sweet gt500 that came into work very nice guy
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Post a picture you took today...

Is that the one that has the chrome trim around tail lights? I think he works at GE electric ave.
    I didn't think real GT500's came with those tails.
    Made me wonder about the authenticity...

Edit:
    This style
    Last edited by Lash; 10-18-2013 at 09:35 PM.

I don't recall if it had chrome trim around the tails. it's got a nice set of brembo's with two piece rotors in from and a bbk exhaust that rattles lol
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Helicopter pick on my job today to set hvac units. It's always fun doing these. We set 31 units in 70 minutes.

What's the hourly cost on something like that vs a crane?
    TaninAutoElectronix
    90 Mitsubishi Mirage 9.9@146, 800awhp
    04 Gallardo
    04 Lexus LS430
    71, 96, 94 Land Cruisers

They charge per pick. This one is $250-500 per pick (depending on weight) with an $8k minimum. We were well above that.
    They don't make a mobile crane that could reach some of the units. It's hard to tell but 4 football fields can fit inside this building (640'x320'). Even if we could reach with a crane, the helicopter did in 2hrs what would have taken at least 2 days with constantly moving a crane.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    don't see many of those copters around anymore...didn't one crash in wisconsin in the late 80's doing the exact same thing?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Post a picture you took today...

They are Sikorsky s-58t helicopters.

Yup, in '86 one did crash at Bay View Terrace.
    I actually did the replacement on that exact same job last year. We had to use this instead of a helicopter. This is one of the largest mobile crane in the world. It has 197' of main boom plus 190' of jib boom.

Last edited by Lash; 10-20-2013 at 08:20 AM.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Where was this?
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Bayview Terrace. I'm not sure if they're condos or apartments. Off Superior and Russell.

The Helicopter was in Pleasant Prairie at the new Meijer distribution facility.

Blog Entries
    question answered. thnx
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Damn that crane looks scary as hell.

Blog Entries
    Here was the crash...

1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

We found a video that someone took from the roof. It's a whole different feel standing in the exact same spot in the roof while watching it.

Here's the unit that they eventually put up there, except we're taking it back down...lol.

And the old chiller coming out of the penthouse..

Senior Member..now yer posting!

DRIVE A HYBRID MY MUSTANG NEEDS YOUR GAS

So I tried to use Google StreetView to look at a house today but the view is blocked...