the hard part for D will be finding a used swing arm for that year ZX6. You'd have to see first if any of the other bikes interchange between hers and a ZX9 or ZX10 for instance.

While the work would be about the same, and the real swing arm would be "safer", it might not be an option or a long road towards finding one. Its not a busa where you can toss a rock and find a used swing arm, haha

www.psychobike.com/forums

that site will be your best bet. register and post up in the WTB section and search the classifieds. Its a drag bike specific site so they'll have a ton of stuff.

As for the two options, the $400 option to me is the better deal. The including of the ZZZ chain and the brake line is a good deal. I think the chain(atleast the last time I looked for a street chain was $150-200) and the brake line has to be $50-60

another site to try is www.schnitzracing.com

they are over in Indiana and usually if the part is in stock, and i order early enough, it arrived the next day if they were on top of their orders for the day.

Don't know if they have ZX6 parts though

my GSXR600 I had I put extensions on simply so I could remove them if i wanted to do a track day that wasn't drag racing, haha. easier to change that then a swing arm back and forth