Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For those of you seeking ammo...

http://www.gunbot.net/index.php?cal=223556

You can also filter the results to "in stock only" and sort by price per round.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    i am so glad i have a bazillion rounds of everything the prices out there are retarded

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Re: For those of you seeking ammo...

My girlfriend bought me ammo for valentines day. Not enough, but it was still ammo.

Came home with 1500 rounds of .22LR today and 100 rounds of .40.

Cabela's just stocked, 223 today, 10.99 for xtax 62 grn and 9.99 for aefederal. it's on the shelves now.

Political signatures are not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    I call this: a good start.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

If anybody is looking for steel mags, I have a few. 2 new in box, and a bunch with green (good) followers. All are 30 round. Email is winged70bbody2@hotmail... I don't check this very often, so just email me. I am not going to be cheap, but if you need them, I have them.
    Also, while we are on the subject of sale/barter, I need a front sight put on my 870. I popped out the bead sight and the screw for the new sight is too small.
    1999 Pontiac T/A WS6
    2000 Chevy Z-28 vert
    2004 Yamaha 660 Raptor
    Numerous other toys...
    "Crap in one hand and hold out your other expecting "change". Which one fills up first? Thanks Obama, I don't think my hand will ever come clean"

Your the guy! I wanted to grab some simple 22lr today for a new gun, shelves empty!
    Guns and ammo will NEVER be illegal in America, the hording is only hurting people who shoot
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

I'm just a guy who wants to go shooting too. That's why I bought bullets.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

For those of you seeking ammo...

As my Dad says...

I only need to have 1 bullet and be a better shot than you when shtf. Then I have all your ammo too.

I know im just saying they are not going to confisgate all the ammo, the hoarding by most is kinda stupid.
    I cant wait till these proposals get shot down again, back to $599 AR's and cheap bricks of 22 ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Jerome View Post
    I know im just saying they are not going to confisgate all the ammo, the hoarding by most is kinda stupid.
    I cant wait till these proposals get shot down again, back to $599 AR's and cheap bricks of 22 ammo.
    Fo' Sho'

You're a fool if you think they won't/can't make guns and or ammo illegal. They already have on a federal level not to mention countless state laws saying what you can and cannot own. And if you allow me to go Art Bell for a minute, they don't need to ban ammo when DHS, TSA, FEMA, ect are buying up ammo as fast as it can be manufactured.

You're a fool if you think they won't/can't make guns and or ammo illegal. They already have on a federal level not to mention countless state laws saying what you can and cannot own. And if you allow me to go Art Bell for a minute, they don't need to ban ammo when DHS, TSA, FEMA, ect are buying up ammo as fast as it can be manufactured.
    This is true, however I find it highly unlikely they can ban any ammo. Make it prohibitively expensive, sure. Make it scarce (as it already is) sure. However banning any specific caliber or just ammo in general is pretty pointless. This goes back to the hunting supporters- .223 is a common hunting caliber, as is .308, so on and so forth. Not to mention there are already so many people with stockpiles, plus reloading supplies...

Even in the panic, even with supplies being eaten up by the government, I've bought .22LR, .223, and .308 all locally, all for reasonable (although a little higher) prices.

4yrs ago, 8yrs ago, 12yrs back, 16yrs ago and 20yrs ago....I've seen this ever 4yrs just different faces.
    Years ago it was a much smaller group including myself buying guns, now all the cool kids do it.

The ammo thing has gone overboard, never heard about DHS, TSA, FEMA or others buying it???
    Assumed it was uninformed kids filling closets with ammo they will never shoot or need.

I have 20+ yr old 308 ammo ready to blow a hole in my front door the day someone says they are there to gather it.

Just google "DHS buying ammo" or "TSA buys ammo" and you'll see the government has been buying BILLIONS of rounds of ammo- and a lot of it is JHP or SP ammo- i.e. ammo non-compliant with the Geneva Convention (most of this ammo CAN'T be used for military action overseas, per law). So there's only 3 feasable explanations: either the government is planning a war against it's own people, it's trying to keep ammo out of our hands as much as possible (which ties into the first answer), or they plan on having DHS and TSA agents practice A LOT.

Also wanted to add that during the PEAK of the Iraq war, the government was only using about 5.5 million rounds per month. They bought enough ammo to last 20+ years AT THAT RATE.

I have 20+ yr old 308 ammo ready to blow a hole in my front door the day someone says they are there to gather it.
    Weren't you bitching at me because I bought ammo you needed, because "you shoot?" Apparently you don't shoot much or or you're buying more ammo than you need and filling your closet in a childish and uninformed fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    Just google "DHS buying ammo" or "TSA buys ammo" and you'll see the government has been buying BILLIONS of rounds of ammo- and a lot of it is JHP or SP ammo- i.e. ammo non-compliant with the Geneva Convention (most of this ammo CAN'T be used for military action overseas, per law). So there's only 3 feasable explanations: either the government is planning a war against it's own people, it's trying to keep ammo out of our hands as much as possible (which ties into the first answer), or they plan on having DHS and TSA agents practice A LOT.

Also wanted to add that during the PEAK of the Iraq war, the government was only using about 5.5 million rounds per month. They bought enough ammo to last 20+ years AT THAT RATE.
    And articles that say otherwise. http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/ru...-handgun-ammo/
    1970 Chevelle SS
    2013 F150 SC 3.5 TT
    1975 CB400F
    2007 FLHTCU

That math doesn't make sense. An agency with 240,000 people in it orders 240,000 rounds of ammo? I would guess half are gun toting g-men, that's 120,000 guns that need bullets. That's not enough bullets. Even if its as low as 10% packing, that's barely adequate.

I know a g-man and when hes doing training, its nothing for him to put 2000 rounds down range. I think his weapons qualification is close to or over a hundred rounds.

Well they don't specify how frequently they make this purchase. It could be several times a year.
    1970 Chevelle SS
    2013 F150 SC 3.5 TT
    1975 CB400F
    2007 FLHTCU