Looking for a 1911. Found a Kimber that I fucking love, but it has a rail on it. I don't want a rail on a 1911. I want a traditional looking 1911 in stainless, not looking for the newest space age tacticool sandflea piss colored parkerized finish. They had a Sig Scorpion that felt great, but was ass ugly. Any Kimber dealers in the area besides Shooters? I browsed there today and it was the last straw, I will never go there again. The guy behind the counter telling me jokingly, but in a testing-the-waters-lets-see-how-this-pans-out joking tone, that the Holocaust never happened. Nope, you're not getting a commission off of me, and any dolt who would hire you isn't getting my money either. And he kept going on and on that stainless steel metal costs more than regular metal. And that night sights totally make that gun worth $100 more. OK, rant over, back on topic. I'm knew to 1911s, and have a hard on for one and am looking for input from those in the know because I'm unsure what to look for. I'm leaning towards the kimber or the sig because i know them to he quality, reputable makes; and they had the best feeling checkering on the front and back straps. Nothing felt really good to me without checkering on the front strap.