Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, we don't make the Super Bowl and people are complaining already. We won the Super Bowl two years ago, settle down. We had a good year overall after a rough start. Yes we need a better defense and O-line. I think we could have a good RB in Harris. We are still best in our division. Just because we don't make/win the Super Bowl doesn't mean it's time to start firing everyone. Find something else to complain about.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi View Post
    Wow, we don't make the Super Bowl and people are complaining already. We won the Super Bowl two years ago, settle down. We had a good year overall after a rough start. Yes we need a better defense and O-line. I think we could have a good RB in Harris. We are still best in our division. Just because we don't make/win the Super Bowl doesn't mean it's time to start firing everyone. Find something else to complain about.
    I agree for the most part, but I also cant find fault in some of their logic because lets face it.. its not because they didnt make the super bowl. Its because the Pack got absolutely bitch slapped in the divisional round two years in a row, and also in the regular season by the same teams. Looking stout within the division and throughout most the regular season is great, but the Giants (and mean teams like them) are our kryptonite and somehow someway thats gotta change.
    Last edited by MY FYN 79; 01-19-2013 at 05:41 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
    1986 Mazda RX-7 13B Turbo
    2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, low, slow daily
    2000 Saturn SC1 - RWD project, broken
    1996 Suzuki Bandit 600
    1997 Golf GTI mid engine vr6

Back from the dead, I was never on the "fire Capers" bandwagon last year, still think he is an ok coordinator, but with the lack of fire this defense has shown since Rodgers is out, it's time for a change. Unless they plan with their hair on fire the rest of the year, he's as good as gone and probably for the best to shake it up. I'd imagine sticking with the 3-4 though.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    I would be totally fine with Capers going. Same tired old Defensive plays gets real old to watch
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed