The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar

1987 Buick Turbo T Limited

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/3541776947.html

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads...imited.387863/

For 9 grand FIRM you will NOT find a cleaner Turbo Buick. (period) I would have been in heaven had I found a car like this 5 years ago when I bought mine.

I wont drive it much this summer with my car being close to completion and looking at it in the driveway saddens me. Give her a garaged home someone!

She has your usual cracked and old weather stripping but doesn't have a single leak. With a little buff and wax this car will be soo clean. Drives, pulls, and feels like a 20k mile one.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Post whore
    GLWS! Very clean T Type.

ooo boy i like that color.... the wife would kill me tho
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Thanks...at this price Im amazed it's not sold. Most in this price range are total shit boxes
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.