Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member..now yer posting! bikedad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Wow. Good job on paying OVER their advertised price on that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes I know they advertise for $499 currently.
    I included taxes and a $30 warranty that covers shipping to their (Ruger) repair facility in case I ever need to have it repaired. Ruger does not offer a long term warranty (Remember this gun has 3 safety's any of which can go south)
    I've read some reviews and thought it prudent to get the warranty. I myself would not have bought this gun but my wife can rack the slide pretty easily and it conceals very nicely. It's way too small for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by bikedad View Post
    Yes I know they advertise for $499 currently.
    I included taxes and a $30 warranty that covers shipping to their (Ruger) repair facility in case I ever need to have it repaired. Ruger does not offer a long term warranty (Remember this gun has 3 safety's any of which can go south)
    I've read some reviews and thought it prudent to get the warranty. I myself would not have bought this gun but my wife can rack the slide pretty easily and it conceals very nicely. It's way too small for me though.
    So you spent $30 just in case you MAY have to send it in? Ruger took care of me when I had my P89. Just because they don't advertise a lifetime warranty doesn't mean they won't take of you if there is a legit problem even after 1 year.

Just another example of Gander ripping people off.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    never buy a gun warrnaty any failure considered a safety issue will usually be covered,it would be bad if their gun killed you due to failure. get it

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Re: looking for carry gun

I'm needing to call ruger today to get mine fixed. At gun world the salesman was really pimping their $30 lifetime warranty bullshit. I really wanted to ask him if he had ever heard of ruger not taking care of an issue on a firearm, regardless of age.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

BCM Cruiser
    If you have any problems, drop me a line I will see what I can do for you. I have have talked to ruger many times and they have always been awesome to deal with. Customer service is 1#...