New guy in town - not sure if I had to do an intro, but here it is.

Moved here for work from Columbus, Ohio. Kirks5oh told me about this site. Will be all over the state selling steel, but living in Wauwatosa for now.

Current rides are a 2005 King Ranch F150 and company car 2010 Fusion.

Love the truck, but cannot justify keeping it with a free car so it will be up for sale soon. Wanting to pick up a project car once I move into a place with a big garage. I love cars with engines that don't belong in them. LSX FD RX7, old mustang with a 03 cobra motor, etc.

Some more of the truck

Then rides from the past.

These were my first two cars

Only picture I could find. Mustang was slow as hell. 289 2 barrel with an auto. Good looking car though. Del sol (I was 16 and will never own a FWD fun car again) had a t04e turbo. My first real project.

Had a R6 for a while, but going fast on 2 wheels isn't for me. If I get another it will be a bobber or WWII bike.

And then here is a coffee table I built.

Looking forward to living here though, I have really enjoyed it so far. Once I get a worthy car Ill be at some shows. Not sure about the racing that goes on here, but always down for that as well.

Also, looking for a shop to install two o2 sensor bungs on the f150 so if anyone has a local suggestion please let me know. I have all the parts, just need the exhaust dropped and the bungs welded on. Last shop I took it to welded me up a down pipe, but forgot to install all 4 sensors.

Cheers

Craig