Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Damn. Maybe I've just seen some "good" deals here and there then.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by loud91rs View Post
    Now that things seem to be calming down...any hope of you getting anything in stock? I am looking for a couple complete lowers, or even bare lowers.
    Supply lines are very slow catching up. I was supposed to receive 50 lowers Jan 6th. Today is Feb 22nd and they are still not here. I have been assured they were machine a week ago and sent out to anodizing. All 50 of those have been paid for in full since Dec. I have another order of 100 scheduled for May 3rd, given the current timeline I'm guessing mid to late June is more realistic. I am taking pre order on those. They must be paid in full up front. The retail price is $129. The 7% BCM member discount DOES apply.

I am working with a local machine shop on BCG's. They will be black parkerized M16 carriers with 9310 steel HPT/MPI bolts. I put in a blanket PO and should start receiving 10 per month. I also have an order in for the same BCG but using Carpenter steel HPT/MPI bolts (the current mil-spec). I will only get 5 of those this year and and not til Sept/Oct. 9310 steel is actually harder than Carpenter 158 and there's a lot of conjecture that it will eventually become the new mil-spec.

9310 BCG - $135

Carpenter 158 BCG - $155

I'm working on billet uppers and lowers cut by another local machine shop. I have had my hands on their upper and it seems to be machined very well. No timeline on those though.

I bought in with Aimpoint as a high volume dealer and have 10 Aimpoint PRO's coming. Price is $450. They should have been here already, but again, delivery is slow. Aimpoint hasn't given me a new update.

I am now a dealer for UTS-15 Shotguns. Delivery is about 6-8 weeks. They require prepaid orders, so I do have to take payment up front. I expect to have a shop display next week, I ordered 5 shotguns at Shot Show. All 5 of those are presold as well.

I also have a source for Arsenal rifles. They have been very good on delivery. If the rifle is in stock it's been taking only 10 days to get them.

SGL26-61 AK - $1089 (you won't find a better price than that!!)

I can also get SLR, SAM7, and VEPR rifles. Although I was just told there's some politics going on regarding the VEPR's and they are getting very hard to get.

Anything that is not already being sold at a discounted or sale price will get the 7% BCM Member discount. Just let me know you're a BCM member. I can't extend that to every friend and their buddy though.

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Sweet! I wanna prepay for 3 lowers. What's the best way to do this?
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by loud91rs View Post
    Sweet! I wanna prepay for 3 lowers. What's the best way to do this?
    Because I am not price gouging and to discourage people and dealers buying large quantities and gouging other people, I am limiting them to 2 per person. Send an email with your name, address, phone number, and preferred email address to sales@reapertactical.com. I will email you an invoice that you can print off and mail back with a money order (personal check is OK too). I can only accept CC in person. I will be at Waukesha gun show March 1,2,3, if you want to stop in and pay with CC.

sales@reapertactical.com

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

I can appreciate that. That's really cool of you. I don't want to sell, and two sounds fine. I will send you an email shortly. Thanks!
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Any AR15's in stock?

That's a REALLY good deal on bcg's right now.

What do you charge for lpk's with trigger groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    That's a REALLY good deal on bcg's right now.

What do you charge for lpk's with trigger groups.
    I carry Stag Arms LPK's for $70 and CMMG LPK's for $60. Stag is not taking new order for LPK's though. The 15 I have coming are all spoken for. I should be able to continue top get CMMG LPK's though. I have 10 on order, expected to arrive in 2-3 weeks. Those are preselling fast too!!

sales@reapertactical.com

How's the availability for the sgl26-61? I think I want one and will try to get to the show. How long are you there?
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO