Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post whore
    You can buy a whole rifle for those prices.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    have you tried or looked into that ^

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    You can buy a whole rifle for those prices.

Since Obama's speech they have disappeared and went way up in price.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Re: Any AR15's in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by WI_Dave View Post
    Since Obama's speech they have disappeared and went way up in price.
    I was just told it's illegal to sell something retail for over msrp? Does this mean I can still walk into dunhams and buy a bushmaster for $899 provided they have one?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Dunhams can sell a product for what ever price they want. If they have an advertised sale price they should be honoring that price. If they run out of inventory for the sale they usually include a disclaimer in the ad stating "limited to inventory on hand".
    Nothing is stopping them from running up the price unless they already have stated a sale price.
    I'd ask whom ever is telling you this to show where it's a law.
    1970 Chevelle SS
    2013 F150 SC 3.5 TT
    1975 CB400F
    2007 FLHTCU

Dunhams had ar-15s in printed ad for that price($899) yesterday a co worker of mine was going to call around to dunhams this morning I imagine he cant find one
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Any AR15's in stock?

They print that just to get you in there to sell you something else.

What was an AR worth? (I understand this question is about as simple as asking "What is a car worth?") Cheapest thing on armslist is $1500. Guy at the gun shop today said anything AR is six months, to a year out. I was kinda asking about ruger SR1911's, he said they come in and they are gone the same day. And that he can't order anything right now, none of his distributors are taking orders and he's just been calling every morning and taking what he can get. Didn't seem as well stocked as when I was there a month ago, but they didn't look bare. Is there really that much hoarding going on?

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Any AR15's in stock?

^
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    ^
    Yes
    This is true. I call every day to see if anything came in, sometimes one of the distributors have something, but most of the time nothing.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

My co worker called me today and said that gun world got some bushmaster and smith and Wesson ar-15s in today he did not give me the prices
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

Remember when Obama was first elected? Same thing happened, ARs shot up in price as gougers took advantage and you could hardly find any sort of ammo anywhere for damn near anything.

A few months later, everything returned to normal. Gun manufacturers are still making guns everyday lol. The Republicans have firm control of the House so I am no sure how anyone thinks Obama will be able to push anything but another "token" gun control law through like the old "assault rifle ban" that merely meant ARs came with a 10 round magazine and no flash hider...

There are 10x as many ARs floating around nowadays compared to when the old ban was in effect, damn 1000 companies have been making and selling them like hotcakes.

I would say if you werent smart enough to be buying the last couple years, then hold off for a few months for the fever to die out and prices will return to normal.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Im with Jim on this one, being a gun nut I've seen this every 4 years. I called this one last summer, said I should have built a dozen of the one's I just made ($510 complete) and sell them for a $1000 now.

Im buying a Mossberg 930 next, wont even bother looking now because Gander wants $699 for the 930 JP Pro I could have bought last month for $579....anybody spending that much deserves the @zz pounding they are getting! More the 50% of people are stupid judging by the election results, those knobs deserve this false frenzy.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    if the un gun ban goes threw it has nothing to do with the house.IIRC dickbag can also use a executive order for the gun controls he want as well,altho I am not positive on that.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Any AR15's in stock?

Picked up a JSE 5.56 upper for $400. Didn't have to be anything special as its going on my plum crazy lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    if the un gun ban goes threw it has nothing to do with the house.IIRC dickbag can also use a executive order for the gun controls he want as well,altho I am not positive on that.
    I don't think it is something he can do without passing a law. That's why they have Feinstein drafting their law they will introduce after the first of the year. Some preliminary details were just released and it is HORRIBLE it is NOT like the previous ban it sounds like it will attempt to ban like over 100 firearms BY NAME, will ban ANYTHING with a pistol grip or removable magazine - essentially EVERYTHING, and while it will allow you to be "grandfathered" and keep what you have you will have to REGISTER them all and probably PAY like a current SBR or something....

I still don't believe (and pray) they will get anything this EXTREME to pass...
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Any AR15's in stock?

120 to be exact. ^

And now thumb hole stocks are included :rolleyes

Now that things seem to be calming down...any hope of you getting anything in stock? I am looking for a couple complete lowers, or even bare lowers.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Any AR15's in stock?

Sure.... For $300+

Re: Any AR15's in stock?

Um, yeah. I'm not super tuned into prices, but I don't think $300 stripped lowers and $75 bricks of 22lr are considered "calming down"