I very rarely come on here anymore but figured I would post this up. Kinda a old school new school that people might be interested in. I started off with this project as getting a 68 4 door car. The body was in awsome shape and the price was perfect. Well after some time a 2 door that had original mint black interior popped up and what is better then having the typical popular demand 2 door. So i picked the car up from the original owner out in waukesha. Its been sitting in the garage since 1975 when he bought a house and got married. The toy was now out of commision. I got word of the car by a friend and brought it home. The car was used to street race and have fun with back in the day. He put a crate motor 327 11:1 motor in it(which i have for sale). He had disc brakes for it and a 4 speed muncie that he was going to swap into it also but never got the time so he gave that along with the car. For the most part other than needing a passanger door and driver front fender the car is solid. Great starting point. I had a l96 motor and 6l90 6 speed auto trans already. I got a speed-tech performance front stub with coil overs tubualr upper and lower control arms big sway bar and power rack and pinion. Want the car to be a new old car and a cross country driver(minus air). I came across a TVS 2300 supercharger for the motor to make the car uniquie so its not just "another truck motor ls swap". Along with the frame stainless works makes custom headers to fit and clear all the steering and suspension componets. I was unsure about what to do with the rear end so i picked up a 73 nova that had a 8.5 rear end in it and will be upgrading the axles and diff to make it "12 bolt" worthy. I went with a detroit speed rear mini tub kit with 2 inch lowering leaf spring. Going to need some traction.