Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar

Any local interest before I ship these?

I am going to be selling a few things that are excess to my needs at the moment soon. Seeing if there are any interest in these things local before I put them on other boards to ship out.

WZ78 or "Wiafama" Polish .22LR training rifle. Manufactured in 1990

Matching numbers, some finish wear on the wood, but metal is great. Adjustable trigger, detachable 5-round box magazine. AK-style sights are on dovetails and removable if desire to use an optic, receiver is dovetailed.Used in Polish military to train recruits marksmanship with Kalashnikov pattern sights. Many of these were also used in Polish high-schools for the same reason. I have just not gotten use out of it since I owned it, I end up taking other stuff out. See pics below. I was looking to get $275. A somewhat uncommon rifle. See photobucket album.

http://m851.photobucket.com/albumvie...4.jpg.html?o=0

L2A2 SUIT (Sight,Unit,Infantry,Trilux) optic.
    Mine has a commonwealth pattern mount for use on the L1A1 or L2 LMG. Can be used on standard FAL by trimming mounting ears on top cover. Optic can be used on an AR15 mount if desired, and can be purchased separately. Mine has been updated by the Israeli military as evidenced by additional retaining screw in throw lever (not seen on British, Australian L2A1 or L2A2 SUIT), and L2A2 ID placard in Hebrew as well. Tritium is dead. Can reanimate yourself if desired. Still has vial, and not retrofitted with LED setup. Some finish wear, otherwise perfectly serviceable. Would like $325. If pics requested. I can take some.

Let me know if any interest. I just was not looking to ship at this time if it can be helped.
    Last edited by MurphysLaw88GT; 10-14-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Also have a Troy Folding Battle Sight BUIS. It is nice. I used it for about one hour. It was replaced by a KAC unit as I appreciate windage and elevation adjustment more than ultimate durability. No issues, works great. 2 aperture sizes, large and small. I kept the packaging, and it is in it. If I did not tell you I used it, it would pass for NIB. $95, NIB they are $119 or so. A very tough sight.

Copied from a BCM ad for the BIUS.

-Dual peep, same plane aperture allows for perfect co-witness of red dot and holographic optics
    -Full Windage adjustment knob located in same position as standard M16A2, A3, A4 weapons
    -Each click equals .25 MOA (M16A4 rifle) and .33 MOA (M4 carbine) shift in impact
    -Sight is easily installed and deployed by simply pulling up without any levers buttons or springs
    -In the up position, a stainless steel cross-lock provides 1000 pounds of shear strength
    -Sight works in conjunction with all standard height front sights
    -The cross-lock guarantees return to zero, eliminates all wobble and the possibility of accidental folding
    -A release button is depressed to fold. The internal ratcheting wedge retains sight in folded position
    -Low profile snag resistant design. Protects Level A&B Gear from damage and can be decontaminated.
    -Precision machined Aircraft T6 Aluminum Billet and Stainless Steel Construction
    -Military Specification Black Hard Coat Anodizing (Teflon impregnated) and Black Oxide stainless

.22 Gone.

If anyone needs a sight let me know.

BUIS gone.

SUIT still around.

SUIT sold. Thank you BCM.
    Last edited by MurphysLaw88GT; 01-31-2013 at 06:01 PM.