Benson's foot. Ruh roh

Looks like Benson's foot is a little more serious than first thought.

Think Alex Green can step in and step up?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    trade Finley for somebody who can catch.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    heh...I've always been of the opinion that Dr. Mckenzie has always been a little eager to dx lisfranc injuries (very rare injury in sports, but they do happen in football/baseball most frequently), but it's unlikely to be an incorrect dx here. Typically the injury does NOT need surgery if treated correctly initially, but some occurrences are significant enough to warrant it right away.

Not too worried...it wasn't like Benson was setting the world on fire, he was just solid. Probably not much drop off to Green. But if there is a team that uses the pass to set up the run, it's the pack.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Definitely sucks, especially since it seemed things were really starting to work for him. I guess the only good news which probably might not even be that is Starks will be back this week. How ironic Benson gets a potential season ending injury and Starks comes back. I thought for sure we'd be getting are asses whipped which we very well might be. But only beating the Jets by 6 says something.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Whether it was true or not, they said Starks was a healthy scratch against the Colts any ways.

Obviously the Packers werent punishing teams with their rushing last year, but I thought they did a decent enough job with Starks and Grant. The thing I liked about Benson was that he could grind it out better than the other two. Ced being gone isnt a death sentence for the Pack by any means, but its still a bummer IMO.

I like Alex Green. He's a big boy and the fastest RB GB has. Hopefully he can catch the ball well and grind out some tough yards for the Pack.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Green should be able to fill the void. I don't see a huge drop-off from Benson to Green.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Well its official he's on IR but with the "designated to return" tag.
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 10-10-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.