A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wanted: A quick RC car that can handle offroad

I'd like to pick up an relatively inexpensive, new or used, R/C car. Requirements: Fast enough to stay away from a dog, needs to be able to handle terrain such as a well cut field/hard packed but uneven dirt.

The dog in question can run b/w 30-40mph, so if the RC car can approach 30 mph, I'd be pretty happy with that (if the dog is catching, I can simply turn the RC car...)

What suggestions do you guys have? Anything for sale? Want your own RC car chased?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    You looking for gas or electric?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    electric...gas might startle/scare the dog, or harm him if he does indeed catch the thing But ease of use also points me toward electric.

That said, if somone wanted to try getting their own rc car chased, I have no objections to gas...
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

How much are you looking to spend?
    Nick Andersen
    andersen.nickj@gmail.com

2011 Volkswagen GTI
    2002 Lexus IS300 - Sold

For Sale - Enkei Kojin 18x8.5 5x114.3 +35 wheels/Hankook tires

PS3 tage: DSMDuDE

Blog Entries
    Given that I have no idea what the pricing is like for the given capability, I'm not sure...I mean, I'm okay with the idea of spending 200 bucks, but would hope I could find cheaper for used perhaps. Just not sure...

I mean, I am NOT looking for the highest quality units...

Basically the idea is to train the dog for lure coursing, and to me this seems like a better approach than the traditional way....

And I've always liked RC cars to boot
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 10-09-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

I have a 4x4 Slash that i am looking to sell with lots of aftermarket upgrades, new ESC, and spare new motor. But i wouldn't be able to let it go for $200. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk.
    Nick Andersen
    andersen.nickj@gmail.com

2011 Volkswagen GTI
    2002 Lexus IS300 - Sold

For Sale - Enkei Kojin 18x8.5 5x114.3 +35 wheels/Hankook tires

PS3 tage: DSMDuDE

Re: Wanted: A quick RC car that can handle offroad

I've got a mostly stock with extras 2wd slash that I could let go for 250 pm for details.

RAZR Maxx Tapatalk'd
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I have a stadium xxxnt gas powered with racing Oscar motor he won't catch it and all is covered it would be had for him to get hurt 305. With some fuel

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605