last weekend with current track layout

We are doing a track rebuild this weekend right after saturday night fever!! Then the track will be closed until the following friday. Anybody want to help?

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    that is a long time for it to be down. i'm assuming the spektrum race is that following friday so no practice for the locals

Spektrum is all filled up, so if you didn't sign up, you are now a spectator. And we will have a saturday night fever before spektrum. Spektrum is first weekend in Nov.

i'm guessing there changing it for the spektrum race? i was gettin to like this track the 3 or 4 times i ran it
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

New track is going to be great. Lots of big table tops and big air potential for mod!

Guess i should get another durango sc truck, haha. This 2WD is awesome w/ the 17.5t motor

Can't wait to see how the track is!

Chris what are you running for motor/esc in stock sc? Im looking for a new setup so I can switch to that class
    -Eric

91 Mustang LX Coupe
    08 P71 Crown Vic

I always recomend viper vtx10 and 17.5 combo motor.

I bought a Tekin RS and bought a Reedy Sonic 17.5. I have the Hotwire setup from the RX8 in the 4x4 so to put it in blinky mode was an easy thing with the RS

Honestly, the Viper stuff I've heard excellent stuff about.

There are so many options out there. Unfortunately its one of those things that they are all so close, but you still have those guys running timing and boost in the esc during the tuesday night races. I marshaled the race right after mine and dude was pulling wheelies down the front straight. Not gonna happen with standard 17.5 stuff.

Don't buy novak! I went with a speed passion esc this last time since the novak smoked. I'm running a trinity d3.5 17.5 it's fast and torquey my driver skill on the other hand...

I have heard some good things about that Trinity. It seems everyone is all over the Revtek 17.5 since its kv rating is the same as some 13.5 motors. I wish I would have gotten the Revtek or the D3. They were both in stock but I went with something a bit slower to get my driving better, haha.

I'm probably gonna go with a revtek so if anyone wants the reedy sonic for $50, its got one trip to a tuesday night race on it. (2 quals and a b-main) AND it was only geared 87/27 so it never got above 100* temps, hahaha. Stock spur gear sucked.

I've got a rev tek in my 22 I love it. The d3 and 3.5's are torque monsters. I love the new track by the way a bit big for the stockers but it's fun as hell

I ordered up a D3.5 w/ the hi torque rotor, so the MAXZILLA, haha

Hoping it helps with the torque to get around this technical course. Should be alot of fun.

Still have the Reedy Sonic just in case its TOO big of a motor, haha

ooo i want the high torque rotor! where you get the rotor from and which one it is?

I actually just ordered the motor from Tony at Hobbytown. I gave him the part number and it takes a week.

I don't know what JUST the rotor part number is, but since I don't have the motor yet, for $10 extra you can get the motor with the rotor already installed.

Same part number as the original motor just with the "M" added on to it.

http://www.trinityrc.net/shop/index....ry&path=72_122

That's all the D3.5 spec motors - TEP1082M is the part number I ordered. The TEP1082 is the regular one.

Here is the rotor information but the fancy 5% big daddy one, hahha

http://www.trinityrc.net/shop/index....product_id=394

ooo Didn't know you could order it with the ht rotor

Looks like they came out with that after i bought mine. its cheaper to buy the motor with it already than to put one in but i think i found a used pair of the rotors i may buy a buddy wants one as well.
    Last edited by lilws6; 10-29-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Qualified 6th out of 20 even after having to work through all kinds of traffic and people punting me into the wall. Ended up 2nd in the a-main behind the professional TLR driver that is up for the spektrum race

Larry was getting booted all over the place too, haha.